Sir Furry Feline taking care of the kittens

DeletedUser12021

The War
As you all know the battle for K54 has become hot after an "honest decision" was made by the scum of ROTN.

The kittens made a little op, and granted they took down a player that was barely active and were able to send a small amount of useless fakes. Soon followed a victorius cry on the forums, even ignoring the fact some sort of crossnobeling happend. I wonder how long it takes a kitten to farm the resources to make another noble. But despite that fact, they felt really good about it. Maybe the kittens think wars are won in the first round or maybe they really do believe they have 9 lives and have enough time to take it easy, who knows.

At this stage some of the scum in ROTN hit back and cleared and nobled villas back, without much effort. At this moment war statistics indicate ROTN has 3 times the ODA CATS have and CATS lost 3 villages.

images

However, this is not the war topic. We already have a war topic about it. Curious to see the most active tribe in that topic is UNDER. In that topic also got stated:
once
twice
three times
that UNDER is supposly stacking CATS. Even two times by the same guy. I wonder if he realises he's not talking to his co's, needing to repeat it to ensure the message got through.

Mr. Cat leading his tribe
Now what is this topic about? We're taking a closer look at how mister cat is guiding his young kittens.
2009-08-30-15.59.31.jpg

The council
We all know about the huge senate these wild cats have:
63e34228afb9c8f9d86feacb53def0b6.png
Don't worry though! There are still positions vacant.
two-famous-cats-donate-their-images-to-a-new--L-LFlLiY.jpeg

Cats need to be quized
cat-head.jpg
Cat Norris Jul 08,2013 04:35
TRIBE WIDE CIRCULAR

Hi all,

Below is a TW QUIZ for all CATS Members. Hopefully you will have fun with it.

Participants
Mandatory for all tribe members recognised as needing training. (These members will have already received PM's advising them).

Optional for all other tribe members

Rules
Quiz should be completed by midnight Saturday 13/7/13
All answers should PM'ed to me.
Discussion can be carried out in the relevant forum thread but please do not post answers.

Prize
1st Prize 3k of each res
2nd Prize 2k of each res
3rd Prize 1k of each res
Where there is a tie between members for prizes then a tie-breaking timing exercise will decide the winner next week.

Quiz

1. Tribe Rules.. Fill in the missing words to complete the sentence.
'All members are expected to post defensive reports when they are attacked________.'

2. Tribe Rules... How often will a roll-call be called by the council?

3. Tribe Rules....How often are you expected to post in the tribe forum?

4. Troop Flex Procedure... Fill in the missing words to complete the sentence.
'If you see a post in the 'Defense / Support Requests' forum and the member under attack has stated that support is required then ___________.'

5. Account Sitting... Cat Norris, Mirabai, bo77070, Galat and who else are declared as possible e-sitters?

6. Troop Builds.... According to repinski How many axes should be built in a TCNuke?

7. Troop Builds.... According to repinski How many scouts should be built in a Catapult Defense?

8. Village Builds.... According to repinski What level should your hiding place be in a village with a level 2 church?

9. Village Builds.... According to repinski What level should your workshop be in a non-church village?

10. Farming.... According to -zero cool. how many LC per attack should you send?

11. Buildings... How much clay do you need to upgrade your stable from level 9 to 10 (without using PP reduction)?

12. Buildings... A level 17 iron mine produces how much iron per hour?

13. Units... How much resources can an individual Mounted Archer haul?

14. Units... What is the speed per field (in minutes) of a swordsman?

15. Units... How much resources does it require to educate a nobleman (excluding coins)?

16. Paladin Weapon... Give the correct name of the weapon that Increases the defensive fighting power of your swordsmen by 30%

17. Paladin Weapon... The weapon 'Carol's morning star' increases the damage caused by rams by how much percent?

18. Points... How many extra points do you get for building an academy?

19. Trading... Within twhelp/wiki... Fill in the missing words to complete the sentence.
One merchant can transport a maximum of 1000 resources. This could be 1000 of one resource, or split up between different resources in any way. For example, one merchant could carry __________.

20. BBcodes... Write your IGN with bbcodes followed by the the words 'Quiz master' in Bold and underlined.

21. Simulator... If the religious attackers are 25% unlucky, the morale is at 50% and the wall is at level 10 but the defenders are not religious then how many losses would the attacker incur when attacking with 500 axe against 100 swords?

22. Simulator... If the religious attackers are 25% unlucky, the morale is at 100% and the wall is non-existant and the defenders are religious then who would win the battle between 2000 axe and 2000 spears.

23. Simulator... If the religious attackers are 25% unlucky, the morale is at 100% and the wall is non-existant and the defenders are religious then who would win the battle between 2000 axe and 2000 swords.

24. World Settings... Within World 16 what is the range that Loyalty can decrease per nobleman attack?

25. Definitions.... What is Agent Incognito's 'The (almost) Complete TW Dictionary' exact definition of cross-defending?

Cheers
Cat

Tag you're it!
Cat Norris Jul 08,2013 00:23

TRIBE WIDE CIRCULAR

Hi all,

For newer players, the tribal TAG is what is shown in brackets next to your name in the members list.
i.e. [player]Cat Norris[/player] (Two and Half men)

We had a little bit of fun on skype today and changed some to cause a biot more banter etc.

It gave me the idea to create an internal tribal competition to come up with the mist unique/funny/apt/relevant or downright outrageous TAG for yourself.

Your first post in the thread I've created on the forum will be your entry to the competition and will remain on the members list (if appropriate and couldnt get you banned).

Competition will close on Wednesday at Midnight.

[player]trigger7890[/player] and relskunk712[player][/player] are exempt from the competition because they will be helping me judge. We will choose three tags from all those posted and then put those three to a tribal Poll after Wednesday. By this time next Sunday we will have a winner and the winner will receive 1k of each res (aint I kind).

Cheers
Cat

The cat audit

images

Cat Norris Jul 02,2013 06:15
TRIBE WIDE CIRCULAR

Hi all,

Most of you know that for the past week the council and squires have been auditing the whole tribe. Whilst we have had new members since the audits began and some dismissals I am happy to reveal the initial results.

Including new members we still have 12 members to audit, who will be notified in a seperate mail and audited early this week.

Of the 33 existing members audited so far, 10 have been classified as Top players and a further 20 have been classified as very likely to be good members. I am predicting that a further 4 of the new members will also be classified as Top Players.

If you haven't received an audit feedback report but would like a copy then please PM me.

A set of members have also been identified with training needs, which range from fine tuning of farming efficiency to basic start-up training. We want all members to become as fast a cheetah, as aggressive as a lion and as feeding efficient as an hyena. Those requiring training will be notified in a seperate mail.

We have only been going for four weeks and hence I am impressed by our overall trimming of the tribe and now very effective recruitment policy.

Looks like we really are on the way to creating a pride of tigers that can compete with the best.

Having fun .. yet!!!

Cat

[/end cat norris impression]

The CAT-game (for all who can't be arsed just start reading here)

Anyway. It seems like cats really like to play games. So here a proposal: keep finding a new expression and Cat Norris will reward you with resources! He gave a few examples already:
- as fast as a cheetah
- as aggressive as a lion
- as feeding efficient as a hyena

Find another and you'll get 3k of each res from him!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When will you learn to quote actual facts:-

The War
At this stage some of the scum in ROTN hit back and cleared and nobled villas back, without much effort. At this moment war statistics indicate ROTN has 3 times the ODA CATS have and CATS lost 3 villages.

'Nobled the villa back' .. and we took it straight back off you... and then your member nobled a barb.

The two Villages you have got.

SPARTANIRL inactive all day today. Friends with wardy?... I am suspicious, I could be rash and dismiss straight away but i'd rather give people a chance to come back and explain their inactivity. RLF has a tendency to kick people just at the wrong time so i'm patient.

Le Lion Noir attacked mbig before the war began. Has been being inactive for 3 days before dismissal. I have no idea where this troops went (i Haven't checked Mbigs stats) but le lion noir had no significant increase in ODA or ODD. Again I allowed for rlf circumstances to be a factor before dismissing.

When (if) you actually start gaining village off active players I will applaud you.

But just because war stats are involved will not change my approach to the game or the tribe and hence people will be given as much chance as possible to play and learn.

that UNDER is supposly stacking CATS.
Noticed those posts... but just ignored them. They are not true. There has not been 1 defensive troop (from UNDER) arrive in any CATS village todate as far as I'm aware. But I still have support arriving at Chris Miles old Village from ER.....

The council
We all know about the huge senate these wild cats have:

9 council members is a little high I agree. But look at the the table properly SQUIRES are not council members. Vacancies are for SQUIRES. Squires merely have access to the trusted members forum. I hate using the expression trusted members because I trust no one in this game (apart from my 9 council members) including my own tribe members (Sorry if that offends!)... It's a fact of life TW contains spys and an integral part of the game tactics used. I know you haven't stated that this info came from spys but I'd just like to make it clear that in my view it didn't. It came from a disgruntled ex-member that before he was dismissed wanted to become a member of our 'huge senate' but was refused because he wasn't trusted.

9 council members:-
An higly respected externals poster who is not a member of CATS... He/She can identify themselves if they wish Jul 15,2013 19:40
personally the only thing I saw wrong with your set up was diplomacy.

I liked/loved the fact you had newbie trailing the experienced player on the other jobs (I would have had them as barons/squad leaders mind)

Cats need to be quized

I have never denied that I accept newbies into the tribe and we train them. CATS was not a pre-made tribe. the quiz was specifically designed to point trainees at five different area. Tribe rules, Internal Tribe forums, TW wiki, gameplay (simulator) and the externals. It was a lot more fun that just posting 5 links. The response 100% of the members who were identified as trainees have responded as requested and some of the experienced guys had a go also. Can you boast such loyalty?

The cat audit

Account Sits of trainees to monitor their progress is normal. Again we are not a pre-made tribe and so we decided to do a full account sit of the whole tribe as a one-off exercise to identify who was defensive who was offensive and who needed training in one foul sweep.... It worked, without too many issues... what more can I say.

DeletedUser

Despite the above reply... I did enjoy the post and the pics :)

Not quite sure about my picture though... My beard isn't quite that white yet ;)

DeletedUser10790

Sound alike you got alot of nubs there man, good luck leading them.

A word of advice, you have far too many people with leadership positions/jobs. IMO should just be:
Duke: early recruitment, all diplo
x2 (later 3 barons): deal with tribal matters, appointed after some time. Give views on diplo and recruitment.
Recruiter: deals with recruitment as tribe goes outof startup.

All of these guys should be responsible enough to mod the forums. Also, at such an early stage, I would highly advise you sit the accounts yourself, or go on screen share. You never quote know what an account is like by hearing about it.

Good luck.
Dalcius, go hide under some grubby stone where you belong. It's low to post whole CM's, quotes are fine

DeletedUser

However, this is not the war topic. We already have a war topic about it. Curious to see the most active tribe in that topic is UNDER. In that topic also got stated:
once
twice
three times
that UNDER is supposly stacking CATS. Even two times by the same guy. I wonder if he realises he's not talking to his co's, needing to repeat it to ensure the message got through.
:lol:
Not that it's something worth hiding if we did send support, but unfortunately I have to say I feel sorry for you If you believed those :lol:
(check our In-game profile to see where our deff have actually been)

oh and most active tribe in that thread were awesome kitties with their epic pictures :icon_redface:

DeletedUser6695

Everyone is inactive when they get nobled these days :lol:

DeletedUser12021

:lol:
Not that it's something worth hiding if we did send support, but unfortunately I have to say I feel sorry for you If you believed those :lol:
(check our In-game profile to see where our deff have actually been)

I think you missed a word in my statement ;)
Let me clarify it for you:
supposly

We did you think we ignored your statements in the other thread?
1) It was tried too hard to make it come across
2) We simply don't care really if you stack them or not. It's not like it would stop us anyway.

DeletedUser

We did you think we ignored your statements in the other thread?
Ignored? How is this thread ignoring it? and of course you would ignore in that moment.what would you say in that thread? cry that we said we are supporting? this was pretty much the only way to show you you're not "ignoring"

1) It was tried too hard to make it come across
I'm not going to waste time arguing on this because I feel like I'm arguing with a 10 year old. but feel free to re read the post maybe you could understand the punchline "you have my support" (when we're on opposite sides of the world)
2) We simply don't care really if you stack them or not. It's not like it would stop us anyway.
You definitely do seem to care at least enough to bring it up on your PNP. you just pretend to not to. which is lame.
oh and what was the last time we tried to stop you? Oh right. when we killed almost All of Carpe's Nukes :lol:

DeletedUser12021

'Nobled the villa back' .. and we took it straight back off you... and then your member nobled a barb.
Forgot the time period there? The noble was already on it's way to conquer the villa to start with. Same what happend here:
Sun 14/07 22:05 002 Luhem (448|516) K54 trigger7890 CATS Cat Norris CATS

Big waste of resources if you ask me.

SPARTANIRL inactive all day today. Friends with wardy?... I am suspicious, I could be rash and dismiss straight away but i'd rather give people a chance to come back and explain their inactivity. RLF has a tendency to kick people just at the wrong time so i'm patient.

Yes Spartangirl was playing along with us duo her friendship with wardy, that we evn didn't even know about. Makes sense too attack and noble her right away too.

Le Lion Noir attacked mbig before the war began. Has been being inactive for 3 days before dismissal. I have no idea where this troops went (i Haven't checked Mbigs stats) but le lion noir had no significant increase in ODA or ODD. Again I allowed for rlf circumstances to be a factor before dismissing.

It went splat. What did he expect trying to noble so far away against a player bigger than him?

When (if) you actually start gaining village off active players I will applaud you.
I'll do the same thing for you ;)

As far the rest simple put.
- I see you keep replying cats is not a premade tribe. If you mean with that ROTN is: no ROTN isn't at all.
- Newbies are in most tribes, and indeed they need to be learned.

But as the same council-Squires and "audits" and quizes:
images

Mandatory quizes. Feels so over the top and even a little mocking them.

DeletedUser6695

Spartanirl had 2-3 logins on the day he was nobled...for the record

DeletedUser589

I have seen the mail that Spartan said saying that he was having to leave the game for Personal reasons and if they are true I wish him the best.

Though with that aside, its true, he did log in during the day I took his main as troops were rebuilt inbetween (and we all use a certain website to track log in activity). I caught him early and hit him hard so not sure how much he could have retaliated. Unfortunately both he and another member whose villages are within my church radius were kicked soon after the declaration..... not fair,, why do players always go inactive near me at time of war !

DeletedUser589

Haha! If only if it was true! I should have perhaps put the /sarcasm sign after?!

My ODA in the "war" (lets be honest its a glorified scuffle) is 3 times CATS and SAD's put together. Attacker of the day yesterday also.

Thjey just all seem to go inactive at the wrong time (or right time)

DeletedUser

May I just say that when editing whoever it is that mailed you, you should really think about removing the URL rather than just re-wording it.

/facepalm

Have nothing else to add here.

DeletedUser

Back in my day the forums used to be fun. Now people just post google images.