Sitting

DeletedUser

Just a quick Q to clarify the sitting rule, I understand I cant attack from an account im sitting and my own account, but if I was sitting an account whn the attack landed but DIDNT send it can I attack still using my own account? Thanks.

DeletedUser

Naturally, that should be allowed as you yourself did not send the attack and thus this shouldn't prohibit you from using your own account to attack the same target.

However, as there're numerous other chances of using this as a possible loophole if it was so, then I'll like a Moderator or Admin to give an indepth answer. (The natural Q answerers can also answer ;D)

DeletedUser

The rules for attacking with an account you are sitting only apply to commands sent while you are sitting the account. Any commands sent before you were sitting the account do not apply, so as you said, you would be within the rules to attack the same player with your account. The key point is that the account you are sitting and your account may not interact or coordinate in any way whilst you are in control of both of them, and for 24 hours following the end of your account sitting period.

Last edited by a moderator: