SLAP! Asserting Dominance

• Thread starter DeletedUser3312
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Just me pwning Olli...

d7efeb5f0c122d5b5d680e23fce506b4.png

e4165cac2775935791f9e71e46d8e7e2.png

a61001f669d958d260c4885be49484d3.png

Wasn't supported by speedbarbar, wish I could show you my troop count at that point in time just so you have something to compare to Olli's average count. However I do not, here's the SLAP! chat log though:
76373c07f7118565e41be3927cacf123.png

He ofcourse started over and made some stupid excuse to which I replied:

I can beat you and lion combined. Just watch. :)

And here is that:

0bb4e095f70dd55857ec25483e7f58dc.png

/bow​

DeletedUser12407

i am the god. you are the afraid noob who lost all his 1vs1 and will never be something in this game.

congrats for winning a round, was really hard i guess

DeletedUser

If you were the God Olli, you wouldn't have lost so spectacularly and ran to the rim as you did.

Did you think the rim would save you from this fail? Afraid not Rim Runner

DeletedUser12038

I assume this is the first slap win in 2 months since the last post was made 2 months ago. Wowwa beasty slappys

DeletedUser

Mass recruitment fail? I think you succeeded, but not before I pwned you.

044ffb16d6db3bc459906a9459bdd225.png

564d1d60225c2cadbe430b50372b1419.png

8dbd19f25c5c4c020f380f7424540e1c.png

75efa3e537893405468d5a5f71c802f0.png

0ee7c275d1f17636107246dd29998123.png

10b4b8f9c19ce77319186ddaf1f99a1d.png

So after refusing a 1v1 and then getting a huge SLAP! in the face what have you come onto my thread to brag about exactly? Your chances of winning this round improving? Well congratulations, but that was not due to any skill on your part.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12407

this rounds are just shit and you idiots will always say when you won: hah, you are so bad. i made all.

and when you lose: other idiots ran on me, you are still bad and you are no problem for me.

-> both times its 90% true

aha and exactly thats why .uk pro wants only on .uk server 1vs1's. real PRO

----> you have to be lucky that no idiots run on you, otherwise you have no chance when hmmm around 3 other "good" players play and your tribe is not slap with 500members+!

DeletedUser

On the last 3 occurrences we have met each other in game, I have won Olli. Probably more, but I can only remember the last 3. That is a 100% win rate against you.

I don't even remember the last time Lionheart beat me, 2012? Sure he manages to scrape wins like possibly this one by overwhelmingly teaming me, but not before I clear him first. Never before.

I am the best player on this server, most people would agree with that. Best player Globally? That's something I'd like to find out. The only thing that is actually debatable.

DeletedUser12407

you just play to destroy my or lionheart's game. you dont play to win.

that is a big difference. if i would just play to destroy you i would just make lc and axes like you and just demolish your complete life.

i just dont count it as a lose if you destroy me in a round and lose afterwards against noobs or underclassed idiots - thats a real shame. you should just think what you do, if you have fun then just continue this shit. but dont count it as wins^^

you had the chance to face me in a 1vs1 where i can focus myself 100% on you and not 100other players. you just created complete bullshit and in my eyes the next year you have the rights to keep quiet and get better and then you can maybe beg on knees for another chance. (exaggeration)

you can "beat" me 500times and i still wouldnt care because you will lose at least 50% of the rounds you "bet" me.

btw i made the same like you on lionheart one time on a tournament round haha (tournament round -> completely different ofc)

congratulations to everybody who wrote this and dont forget it until 2016.

DeletedUser7179

Cut the head off 1 SLAP! nub 2 re emerge cut those off and another 3 turn up! When will the mass recruitment end? Is there anyone other than me who is not in SLAP!???

DeletedUser12407

why was your offense outside nobled and you lost again today????

wannabe noob

DeletedUser7179

I don't even remember the last time Lionheart beat me, 2012? Sure he manages to scrape wins like possibly this one by overwhelmingly teaming me, but not before I clear him first. Never before.

I am the best player on this server, most people would agree with that. Best player Globally? That's something I'd like to find out. The only thing that is actually debatable.

I would like to offer you the opportunity to respectfully apologise... before I even mention your pay to win tactics or the fact you outnumbered me and lost yet again!

DeletedUser8097

Losers are deemed to lose. Winners are destined to win. Sums up Matt and James pretty well.

DeletedUser7179

Was this before or after i rimmed u?... a guy nobled me by my mistake... you and your tribe however were nobled were battered by me and 1 other for the 3rd round running... ooops!!!

DeletedUser8097

What do chicks (which I am surrounded by, unlike the nerdish amount of SLAP forum warriors) have to do with the fact that Matt's a cheating premium-booster failure and James is a winner? Do tell us, randomer.

DeletedUser

Was this before or after i rimmed u?... a guy nobled me by my mistake... you and your tribe however were nobled were battered by me and 1 other for the 3rd round running... ooops!!!

Well it was neither before nor after as you never rimmed me. And you're telling me Droolz nobled you by your mistake? How does that happen :lol:

I just found it so hilarious that you had the def to defend from him and chose to dodge it. xD

What do chicks (which I am surrounded by)
Which sketch of Mr Bean in this?

DeletedUser7179

Precisely that i dodged my def by mistake... shit happens...! It didnt mean anything i'd already dealt with you and your tribe mate! Or are you saying yo never played that round either?