SLAP! vs bubu? last round

DeletedUser3312

...My story.

Nobled Luckywinner.
luckyrimmed.png

Tropez tried to take my main

snipe.png
...but failed.

Sent a train back, but lost the train and nuke due to mass support.

later:
bubuprintscreen2.png

tropezrimmed.png

Last bubu player I nobled:
bubuprintscreen.png

The only player we lost in this was Adam, because he sucks.

DeletedUser

I looked away for literally 30 seconds..how was i to know tropez would acted stupidly and gift a backtime :(

On the positive side, least tropez had a positive to take away from the game :p

DeletedUser

hmmm^^ 2, usually 3 player (bubu?) vs öhm 6? 7? wow, you are so good :)
I think 3 vs 6 or 7 isn't really good... Learn to play like a man, some like this is ugly^^
Slap! and Slap!2 vs Bubu?, ok, you won, but only because you are 2 Tribes vs One Tribe...

DeletedUser7179

I think 3 vs 6 or 7 isn't really good... Learn to play like a man, some like this is ugly^^
Slap! and Slap!2 vs Bubu?, ok, you won, but only because you are 2 Tribes vs One Tribe...

Welcome to world of SLAP! bragging! can only win with at least double.. normally treble the numbers of everyone else!

DeletedUser7179

Don't be so stupid... I would never play with those fools!

DeletedUser

good job especially on the snipe
but Adam and Hasan playing? those 2 alone should be enough to take on bubu ^.^

DeletedUser3312

9 bubu! 8.851 8.851 2 3
17 bubu? 612 612 4 3

Don't start lieing just because you lost horrifically.

I think you restarted after i nobled tropez and lucky. Tried to run away from your upcomming fate? You did that last round too when i pwned you.

As for lionheart. Noob please, you don't get to comment on teaming. I can't help it if the players who follow you are braindead def whores who wouldn't stand a chance against SLAP!

Perhaps you should go join bubu. You do afterall, type like those German noobs.

DeletedUser

Welcome to world of SLAP! bragging! can only win with at least double.. normally treble the numbers of everyone else!

You get at least 2 players to go completely def to support you every round and then claim it was you winning the round :|

I call hypocrite...

DeletedUser3312

Shut up noob, you got rimmed again. Congratulations on thinking that makes you look good.

DeletedUser

I lol'd how you actually saved that report as if it's good >_>

You cleared my village while i was afk...hardly an achievement.

I'd say it mainly points out i stupidly left my account on a fast speed and thus i am stupid. Way to lower my self esteem ;(

I can go through skype and find reports of me clearing 5v3nh4x and all of luckys light cavalry, plus 2 other bubu members in your second tribe.

All boils down to which tribe won and which tribe was better, once again SLAP! proved they best Bubu.

DeletedUser

1 year ago- SLAP V Jobson1984/Lionheart123
Now- SLAP V BUBU!

How the times changed! <3 It