SLAP! vs ~MYR~ (The Massacre)

DeletedUser

So as I keep reminding everybody, if you call me or SLAP! out on the forum, you're gonnah regret it, but some people just don't listen...

0 So Speedy:
onsessionmyr.png

obsession2.png

Stupidly suicides his LC on a level 17 wall, and for some reason thinks it's a win. He quit soon afterwards. #Easy.

Lionheart123
lionmyr3.png

lionmyr4.png

Foolish attack on Grim, and it was an easy backtime from there. Who said this guy's good?

I was getting worried because I was missing my opportunity to kick his ass again...

Fortunately, Lionheart is stupid enough to repeat the mistake he made minutes earlier:

lionmyr1.png

lionmyr2.png

Finally Daser finishes this poor noob off:
lionmyr5.png

Remember that long philosophy lionfart wrote about whoring def? Well, for everything else... #Easy.

nl.nl
nlmyr1.png

nlmyr2.png
I just love it when they sit there... #Easy.

Mother of dragons
Sat there building scouts the whole round :icon_confused:
#Easy.

All Hail ~MYR~
myrlol.png

Nah I'm just kidding they suck xD
http://www.tribalwars.co.uk/sds_ranking.php?type=ally&round_id=1587

SLAPanimated.gif

DeletedUser12407

did it was really necassary for you to make this thread?

you just want to show that your tribe is good, well maybe you nobled them and played good that round, but i just remember some days before you lost (i know they were more, but as a good tribe it doesnt make a difference, there werent much good people).

DeletedUser

frankly its not 4-vs- 4 round

this wud be official massacre round

lionheart123
adrian d/ double d
love bites
xxxxx (any other UKSC)

-VS-

MATT
DASER
GRIMLOCK
XXX (OTHER SLAP MEMBER)

DeletedUser

did it was really necassary for you to make this thread?
Yes. It's a lot God Damn better then the:

pffttt hahah noob u r
haha yesss
nooo u nubby
nooo haha u
omg 1v1

you just want to show that your tribe is good,

Don't need to, everyone knows SLAP! is the best.

well maybe you nobled them and played good that round, but i just remember some days before you lost (i know they were more, but as a good tribe it doesnt make a difference, there werent much good people).

What?

DeletedUser

just you think slap is best, not even the noobs think that your tribe is that good :D
maybe you can make some examples who thinks that your tribe is best :icon_rolleyes:

[14:13:58] Matt.: james
[14:14:13] Matt.: mail 5 players and ask them who they think the best tribe is these days please
[14:14:23] James/SpeedTiming/SpeedFreak/.Nme.: any 5?
[14:14:28] James/SpeedTiming/SpeedFreak/.Nme.: top 10 ?
[14:14:33] Matt.: any 5 doesn't matter
[14:16:09] James/SpeedTiming/SpeedFreak/.Nme.: Sir ScOpIo today at 14:15
slap or tool mostly win
[14:16:15] James/SpeedTiming/SpeedFreak/.Nme.: Sir ScOpIo today at 14:15
slap or tool mostly win
SpeedTiming today at 14:14
who you think best tribe nowadays?
[14:16:20] James/SpeedTiming/SpeedFreak/.Nme.: that first one
[14:16:45] James/SpeedTiming/SpeedFreak/.Nme.: Lord Hexor... today at 14:16
SLAP!
SpeedTiming today at 14:16
[14:18:31 | Edited 14:18:38] Matt.: if they don't reply just ask someone else, just trying to prove a point. Get it done sap please
[14:18:46] James/SpeedTiming/SpeedFreak/.Nme.: wiill do
BlitzCrank today at 14:23
SLAP for sure you all play good
but some people say that you guy's use cheats .. i dont belive in that i know that you guys realy play good but you dont give opportunity to other people to win . i mean you are always all together killing everybody making all hate you
thats what i think mate
SpeedTiming today at 14:20
what you think is best tribe nowadays
kevinmak today at 14:24
Hmm I dunno - never seen a proper battle between Tool and SLAP! But between those 2 for sure
SpeedTiming today at 14:24
uk speed general?
kevinmak today at 14:23
On just this round? Or UK Speed in general?
SpeedTiming today at 14:22
?
SpeedTiming today at 14:15

I think we can assume most players think SLAP! is the best, Tool get a few mentions but at the end of the day all you play are 12k raised starts. You didn't always play those rounds, it's almost like you're trying to avoid a fight with us. In fact that's exactly what it is.

Someone noob? Fitting name.

DeletedUser12407

no, i watch the round settings and all the rounds which are playable i play (no 3hour rounds with coins or something like that).

in the last 15rounds there always played at least one player of slap, with two exceptions, in every rounds i won(or 2times 2nd) the round and the slap player(s) were some places worser.

i am the last player who is trying to avoid a fight, be sure.

i guess the problem is that there is no real "Tool" - tribe. i just make the tribe and invite some players, often i invite newcomers like Dark Fantasy or other players who ask me, are friendly and i didnt notice badly before.

but even with them the slap tribe could never win, i guess that says everything. if you speak from the best tribe they are used to win like every round and not have a 50/50 quote, thats in the highest way a decent tribe, definately not more.

// i guess thats why the thread is ~MYR~ vs. SLAP! - because Tool is no real tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, there was a Tool tribe. What, you all fall out with each other again? lmao. Some members not happy gifting the Tool account villages, or the win? Ah you Germans.

You only play 12k max starts, because those are the only rounds SLAP! doesn't play. I mean, there might be a couple of us messing about, because they are mess about rounds, but that is it.

You're a wimp, a cheat, and a noob. So don't try and call SLAP! out or we may just join a 12k crap round as a team, and kick your ass.

DeletedUser12407

in rounds like that(= raised) you can fight the most. there isnt even a fight in grow up rounds. its just who grows up better or which tribe are more players. (you know grow up = press A B C)

i was really surprised when i saw that "1v1" with you and adrian, thats a blame for both sides.

and nick and domi dont play active atm, you just want to say that it is a tribe, but we all know there arent fixed members - so you cant say its a tribe.

// every player has the same chance to win, i dont say them: "gift me villages" (nice i never said something like that). if they would ask if they can do i would say yeah if they want. but i play every round like that: the best player of the round makes the best rank, so if someone snipe or made something really good (= thats why we win, otherwise we would have lost definately) i would let him rank 1 too. it doesnt matter who is the player, but as lucky as i am that doesnt happen that often, so it looks maybe differently.

and it was their own decision to leave, they dont even play tribalwars on another server. that would happen if they wouldnt be happy because of anything.

DeletedUser

I actually went to bed that round, we joined simply to be a pain in the arse and weren't playing properly.. I have no idea what mother was doing though hahah.

[11/05/2014 20:55:00] 0 S0 SpeeDy / Team ~MYR~: I'll play for a bit, might not finish. Work tomorrow and im fucked
[11/05/2014 20:55:05] 0 S0 SpeeDy / Team ~MYR~: see how it goes
[11/05/2014 20:55:16] Jack Ambler: im shattered
[11/05/2014 20:55:19] Nick Weddup: i gotta work to but i can make midnight
[11/05/2014 20:55:37] 0 S0 SpeeDy / Team ~MYR~: lemme boot skype
[11/05/2014 20:55:48] 0 S0 SpeeDy / Team ~MYR~: call now
[11/05/2014 21:02:31] Jack Ambler: haha
[11/05/2014 21:02:54] JOBSON: im just going to mash them up then leave

DeletedUser

[00:02:23] Daser: well myr really are crap :D
[00:02:39 | Edited 00:02:48] John|Grimlock: yea :D
[00:03:11] hasan(tw gh.s): they dotn even deserve a pnp

I agree. MYR lose again. CBA with the reports, they're pretty much the same.

DeletedUser

I love how much you are up yourself!

Yesterday's Round we took you out and You rebuilt to the point you took Gareth's Village!

~MYR~ May be Crap too you but Everyone Gangbang's us During a round not Just Slap! , It's because they know were the threat and not Slap! you donut!

DeletedUser12407

srsly get older matt

DeletedUser12564

both ~MYR~ and SLAP are good, obviously they aren't bad, otherwise they wouldn't win rounds

why don't you have a 1vs1?

DeletedUser7179

1 thing u seem to be forgetting matty boy is that ~MYR~ is an academy tribe for those wanting to learn... we are not at full strength by any stretch of the imagination yet you still find it very hard to beat us in a fair fight!

What u also seem to be forgetting is that I only had 1 purpose in that round and that was to teach abdi a lesson for being a dip! He learnt his lesson then i hit u numpties! But sure claim a win and save ur reports it means absolutely nothing as always you win pointless rounds where people cant even be bothered to play... yet when it comes to a round where it matters you get ur backside whipped every single time without fail!

DeletedUser12407

4/4 exclamation marks, did you ever vist school or why you cant use other punctuation marks?