SLAP!

DeletedUser13536

Yes he is, and my my, he is one salty little noob xD

the noob who beated you and you said that that means nothing since there was 3 more players in SLAP! right?So to be totally direct I killed your troops but I still had lc after that..So the guy you rated 2/10 have beaten you(so that makes you 1/10 by your rating) now you are calling me noob but I beaten you too(so level under noob hmm....That makes you Erich's main enemy right?:lol:

DeletedUser

the noob who beated you and you said that that means nothing since there was 3 more players in SLAP! right?So to be totally direct I killed your troops but I still had lc after that..So the guy you rated 2/10 have beaten you(so that makes you 1/10 by your rating) now you are calling me noob but I beaten you too(so level under noob hmm....That makes you Erich's main enemy right?:lol:

What are you talking about?

DeletedUser13801

Starting our own Range:

slap_t_shirt.jpg

£150 each

Nice T-Shirt but 180€ too expensive :lol:
But it is good

I dont see why u all insulting him to do that for a game, it's good, he helps the game to developp
In few times TW will be as League or Call Of Duty with RealLife Tourney with money to win etc who know :p

DeletedUser

A) Erich has never beaten me
B) You have never beaten me

If either of you think you could then come play me.

Noobs.

DeletedUser13900

Says the one who failed to lead a team that lost to team pl :lol:.
Did you play? yeah i donth think so... want to know why? because you play so bad that almost no one notices you are playing a speed.
When you actually lead a team and make it known, then you can talk and criticize but now plz.........

DeletedUser

Did you play? yeah i donth think so... want to know why? because you play so bad that almost no one notices you are playing a speed.
When you actually lead a team and make it known, then you can talk and criticize but now plz.........

Before you talk out of matt's ass, study facts and get a grip of intelligence.
I have a one man tribe on pl and I've made that tribe pretty well known on pl so yeah.

DeletedUser10769

Before you talk out of matt's ass, study facts and get a grip of intelligence.
I have a one man tribe on pl and I've made that tribe pretty well known on pl so yeah.

Being well known and being known for being good are 2 completely different things. The latter would not apply regarding you.

Also regarding .PL. I am 100% sure you would not be able to lead a team of 10 players over a win against PL.

DeletedUser

Being well known and being known for being good are 2 completely different things. The latter would not apply regarding you.

Also regarding .PL. I am 100% sure you would not be able to lead a team of 10 players over a win against PL.

Haha nice joke. I am good at pl because the competition isn't shit like it is on uk. Less turtles = More fun.

When have I ever, ever said that? Never. So don't assume I've said things when I haven't.

DeletedUser13827

You say you are good because the competition is better? Dude all jokes aside if you're retarded you need to tell us so that we stop taking the piss...

The reason you're bad on UK (and anywhere else) is cause you suck at tribalwars

DeletedUser10769

Haha nice joke. I am good at pl because the competition isn't shit like it is on uk. Less turtles = More fun.

So even with such pathetic competition on UK you have achieved no wins on UK.

When have I ever, ever said that? Never. So don't assume I've said things when I haven't.
Well you have overtly implied that it was an easy feat to beat them and that you can therefore do it yourself by mocking us for losing to them. Which we all know you would be unable to do.

Says the one who failed to lead a team that lost to team pl :lol:.

Now run along now before you make more of a fool out of yourself

DeletedUser

So even with such pathetic competition on UK you have achieved no wins on UK.

Why would I play a server where (imo) the competition is terrible? It's no fun.

Well you have overtly implied that it was an easy feat to beat them and that you can therefore do it yourself by mocking us for losing to them. Which we all know you would be unable to do.

Not what I was implying. I was implying that matt couldn't lead UK team properly to win against pl. They are a very good team, but if matt had been leading properly, then pl would have lost.

Bold.
Also, on a side note, am I correct in thinking that "IownedU" and "BlackSheep" are pl team members?

DeletedUser

If the competition on uk was so poor you would've won a round by now. Face it you're bad.

I also wasn't present on the .pl round (working). Not sure why you have such an obsession with it as you could not defeat a single player on the .pl team or our team, or any team for that matter. I am insulted by the fact that you think you can judge us.

DeletedUser

I also wasn't present on the .pl round (working). Not sure why you have such an obsession with it as you could not defeat a single player on the .pl team or our team, or any team for that matter. I am insulted by the fact that you think you can judge us.

Again, stop assuming stuff when you know nothing. You clearly don't know about my fights on pl otherwise you wouldn't be talking crap. Oh, I forgot. You talk crap on a regular basis :icon_rolleyes:.

I know you wont believe this but I don't care. Telling you anyway.
I have 1v1'd who I am to believe is a pl team member, but it turned into a 2v1 where I got beat, but I managed to rim the team member who then restarted then took my villages with help of some random player whom I had never seen before. Of course I don't know if the player is pl team or not... I've asked before and nobody has replied. Either way, he's a decent player and it was good fun.

I'm not 100% judging the uk team itself; Just you :icon_evil:.