Slap :(

DeletedUser10764

Why isnt Slap on the current speed :( i want to own them :(:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Some of us actually have real life commitments?

I know people want to see us own every round, but we do have lives as well :)

DeletedUser10764

slap is noob rofl every dutch player would own them on there own XD

MEh off to work bye .co.uk

almost all troops on the world are mine :( mwhahahaha dutch own bye.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

slap is noob rofl every dutch player would own them on there own XD

MEh off to work bye .co.uk

almost all troops on the world are mine :( mwhahahaha dutch own bye.

Funny, ive beaten many dutch players before, and i was in the team that beat nl's masters team in our last friendly...soooo.

But well done, you did well in a round where there was no good players at all, none :|

edit: You didnt even do good so im not sure why you even made this thread (think)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

God why are UK forums so crappy? full of crappy threads that have nothing to read in them.
I'm tempted to join a round and then make a thread regardless if i own the whole world or i get cleared by a random noob to teach people how to post threads :|

DeletedUser

If you want to own, you should ask Kingsam how to play, then milad might get better :p

DeletedUser

If you want to own, you should ask Kingsam how to play, then milad might get better :p
I'm not going to flame you here because you dont have that annoying siggy that you use on your .net account. but be warned :D :D

DeletedUser10764

Funny, ive beaten many dutch players before, and i was in the team that beat nl's masters team in our last friendly...soooo.

But well done, you did well in a round where there was no good players at all, none :|

edit: You didnt even do good so im not sure why you even made this thread (think)

only 4/5pros played .nl friendly masters shit rofl rest was n00bs

DeletedUser10764

Please don't lie little noob. You were rimmed by WEAK, that says it all about your level of skill. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh, and don't post your excuses.

hm i only played one right before the one i mentioned here and quited cauz had to work, and i think i wasnt rimmed on that round and owned whole slap on my own. remember this speed.

Speed Ranking #400 200 spd pkts Raised startRank Name Tribe Points Villages
1 Lack Of a killer kenneth D. 1,49 Mio. 137
2 kamil1222 !KING# 190.694 21
3 ShadowHunter4103 Nerd? 163.677 19
4 crazy0g ~TBA~ 148.555 21
5 Asurbanipal ~DW~ 138.825 14
6 Novaprime R-L 116.057 15
7 jcol -br- 100.753 11
8 Mangii Nuke 90.148 8
9 .uk pro SLAP! 83.714 9
10 MisterGenius ~TBA~ 72.138 7