SLAP.

DeletedUser9615

There's not many of us active players anymore. So you'll be sat there thinking 'Yes we can actually win our rounds now!' Well your wrong, regardless of Most of the decent players left, and everyone else going inactive WE are still going to 'ATTEMPT' to dominate, see what i did there? I don't think were the best. Were just a good potential willing to attack any player tribe.

So yes we'll see you Adam, Tropez. Jobson and we'll see the outcomes everytime :)

Regardless if we lose or win, we played for fun; Respect and spirit; If you start bragging then i lose my respect for you. Only brag if you've got something good to brag about :).

So looking forward to playing against some of these so called professional players. Ha, You do make me laugh some of you honestly. your egos are so up your own arse i'm surprised your toilet visits are still pleasant.

With No insults intended :)

:icon_cool: Thanks and Long live slap.

DeletedUser10594

nice written
yes thats right playing for fun it importent
we will see us, I hope with some funny reports and fights

DeletedUser10769

There's not many of us active players anymore. So you'll be sat there thinking 'Yes we can actually win our rounds now!' Well your wrong, regardless of Most of the decent players left, and everyone else going inactive WE are still going to 'ATTEMPT' to dominate, see what i did there? I don't think were the best. Were just a good potential willing to attack any player tribe.

So yes we'll see you Adam, Tropez. Jobson and we'll see the outcomes everytime :)

Regardless if we lose or win, we played for fun; Respect and spirit; If you start bragging then i lose my respect for you. Only brag if you've got something good to brag about :).

So looking forward to playing against some of these so called professional players. Ha, You do make me laugh some of you honestly. your egos are so up your own arse i'm surprised your toilet visits are still pleasant.

With No insults intended :)

:icon_cool: Thanks and Long live slap.

Forgetting me are you. (finger) u

DeletedUser

Regardless if we lose or win, we played for fun; Respect and spirit; If you start bragging then i lose my respect for you.

Wut? If people don't brag when they win, when else should they brag? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser9615

Wut? If people don't brag when they win, when else should they brag? :icon_rolleyes:

Bragging in terms of : Saying You totally destroyed us, when we were outnumbered and inactive. etc.

DeletedUser10769

what's your ingame name :S?

I use to co-play alot of people so I don't know the ign I was on during that round. But I will find out just to activate your memory

I got 2 accounts called Go easy on me x3 and Resuming Windows. I play more on the first though