Smileeeee in early War!!!!!!

DeletedUser8687

"Usually about this stage in the game some nub tribe makes a PnP about declaring war on the barbarian villages. Smile are different, we decided to declare war on 2 crates of Bud, 2 crates of Stella, A crate of strongbow 2 bottles of vodka, a bottle of Jaegermeister and a bottle Buckfast." - Glen aka 5 nobles (Baron of smile.)

Team Deathmatch
Strathclyde Park, Scotland.

Most Tribes like to pick on barbs at the start. Some even like to have early Farm/Cat wars. Not smileeee!

We have a relentless enemy that isnt beaten as easily. An enemy disguised as your friend :icon_twisted:

The first war UK9 will see is...

Smile Vs Alcohol!!!!!

Tribalwars%20Day%20Out
Tribalwars%20Day%20Out
DSCF1793.jpg

It looks like we are holding the best territory in this early skirmish. They are surrounded and have no room for expansion but something happened we did not anticipate. They had spies and We became infected. After a while they were behind us!!!!!

We Tried Dodging....

DSCF1809.jpg

DSCF1803.jpg

DSCF1818.jpg

Seems we are no match for booze eh..? You think wrong! Our trusty Turtle No1 (Alcoholic that she is) Attempted to drown her sorry in the booze and thus protect ourselfs (Very Selfless indeed)....

DSCF1802.jpg

Looks very yummy I must say!!

DSCF1813.jpg

We held a council meeting....

DSCF1804.jpg

Our efforts where useless and we were getting owned!! Eventually the infamous Strathclyde police even paid a visit to remind us of the drinking laws in scotland and to advise us to keep the drink out of view ( or so i was told Me and Turtle done the off :lol:)

This was only one of the funny things going on in this most self indulgent war :icon_cool: although we seemed to be going mad amongst ourselfs in dispair....

DSCF1811.jpg

DSCF1812.jpg

Through the day we apart from having a BBQ and getting intoxicated we found ourselfs wrestling (Mostly me Tony and Kerry)....

194061271463370651.jpg

Not very nice! lol and im duke!!!!

OMGGGG!!! I cant get bold off :lol::icon_cry:

Well That pretty much sums up the war. We came We saw (At the start) and we got conquered. The night was eventful :icon_biggrin: Phil and Robert managed to fall. Phil into a stream ( I really couldnt stop laughing but I helped him up) and robert with a part of his anatomy sandwhiched between a branch and a crate of beer :icon_biggrin:

The food was great even tho I cant remember eating any of it :icon_confused: I remember being sick tho :lol: We managed to seek refuge at a swing park where we got a fire on the go and Phil and tony fell asleep and I was sick. (on a slide)

GAME OVER!

as you can figure out, this isnt a real war :lol: its just to show that TW can be more than a game. We had a great night and funnily enough the night was filled with TW clichés and banter :)

So dont troll or flame
this thread please as its only for fun lol. I will post the rest of the pics solely for entertainment reasons. ( I noticed the bold dissapeared :|)

DSCF1808.jpg

DSCF1807.jpg

DSCF1810.jpg

DSCF1815.jpg

^^ Awwwwww :icon_razz:

DSCF1817.jpg

DSCF1814.jpg

Check the eyebrow slightly raised :icon_wink:

DSCF1816.jpg

DSCF1819.jpg

Me unawares!

DSCF1794.jpg

Thanks for reading peepz!! we should all do something like this onetime!!

Its great! Although the next day i was ill! still managed to farm hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1410

+1 Rep lol
Cheered me up no end bud
well done for bringing something light hearted to TW

DeletedUser8687

Thanks guys, im in shock as to where everybodies invite gotten to :O

DeletedUser

This just became the best PnP I've ever seen. Why do I have to live in America? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser117

This is PnP? Thought it was just a fun thread...

Considering this is .uk, anything actually involving a tribe that is remotely interesting is PnP. Also taking note of the 'quality' threads that have 'graced' this forum. Yes this is one of the better ones :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8687

well technically it isnt a PnP how can it be there is no politics involved and no need for propoganda so therefore is just a lighthearded thread. I agree with sparkz anything remotely interesting is regarded as a PnP i say we make these forums more interesting.

DeletedUser

Last time I was in Strathclyde Park, spent hours in the wind and rain trying to find my brother's dog.. (found in the end). Great park, nice to see a party going on there. Lucky you lot, breathing clean scottish air.. :)

DeletedUser

+1 rep

Good read. Bet you guys/girls had a good time :D

Nice to see people doing that.

DeletedUser

Considering this is .uk, anything actually involving a tribe that is remotely interesting is PnP. Also taking note of the 'quality' threads that have 'graced' this forum. Yes this is one of the better ones :icon_rolleyes:

What do you expect, there isn't much quality to make a thread on. The usual funny mails, leaders getting put on display, and war reports don't cut it anymore. Step off your pedestal for once.

DeletedUser117

What do you expect, there isn't much quality to make a thread on. The usual funny mails, leaders getting put on display, and war reports don't cut it anymore. Step off your pedestal for once.

LMAO! Looking at the thread it actually is a type of PnP, as it does promote :) as a tight knit tribe. It used to be that tribes would have an intro thread, whilst waiting for nobles to come out, now its a spamfest that usually results in mods having to treat forum users like children (eg check stickies).

Whilst I highly doubt that the thread quality of this forum will always be dull, considering nobles are comming out soon. I think, in my pedestial orientated opinion, any well thought out thread, that has something to do with W9 specifically, would be received in positive matter. Maybe I am getting old and cranky, but some of the garbage forum users have been forced to endure lately, has been not well thought out, completely irrevelant to 99% of readers here and usually so painfull to read that it makes my hair bleed. Whilst I know it may seem funny to insult the CM and getting permabanned or create a multitude of threads spamming the W9 forums. If W9 had a poll on how readers here perceive individual tribes, based on forum posts alone, I wonder if the top ranking tribes would be ranked similarly as they are ranked in game. Also stating that forums do not affect in game responses is laughable, if that where the case, why have PnP to begin with?

DeletedUser

Yes, I am aware of how forums use to be. I am very much a fan of PnP, but it's practically non-existent until nobles these days.

It's the same as judging a book by the cover. You call it a display of a tight knit tribe, while the other day the leader dismisses a player for self gain. Forums are rarely an extension of the person in-game, or in person. Some of the game's best leaders and players have been hated by the forum population, but in-person are fairly respectable. You're too quick to judge, or very biased. However you want to put it. And sure, forum reputation can affect in-game, but more fun for me/us. Hate us, love us. It's all good. =)

You can look all over but you'll NO you'll never find
(Hot ish!) like mine
WOOP, it blow your mind.
You can look all over but NO you'll never find
(Hot ish!) like mine
Cause I provide
That new new

DeletedUser117

Yes, I am aware of how forums use to be. I am very much a fan of PnP, but it's practically non-existent until nobles these days.

It's the same as judging a book by the cover. You call it a display of a tight knit tribe, while the other day the leader dismisses a player for self gain. Forums are rarely an extension of the person in-game, or in person. Some of the game's best leaders and players have been hated by the forum population, but in-person are fairly respectable. You're too quick to judge, or very biased. However you want to put it. And sure, forum reputation can affect in-game, but more fun for me/us. Hate us, love us. It's all good. =)

Nice dodge, it was not proven that he dismissed that player for self gain, considering all his other tribal mates around him. there is / was 5 in his 20 I believe ;)

Forums are a play, or an act rarely a true respresentation of the person. However if a tribe or group of people play the fool, would you take them seriously in negotiations? With only a 20 member tribe, some type of alliances might have to be formed in the near future for survival. But play your songs and call me Jelly, life is good.

DeletedUser

A leader will judge through talks and what is seen in-game, not charades played publicly through the forums.

DeletedUser8687

A good leader will use interpritate all information on his adversaries wisely.