Smithy's taking an age

DeletedUser

Well I've got my troop of Heavy Cav established and now I'm building up my smithy but it's taking an age now that it's up to level 15.

Am I better extending the HQ beyond level 20, because the time savings seem minor, or I will I get to level 20 smithy faster just by solely upgrading the smithy time after time (And warehouse where necessary).

DeletedUser

Debatable. It really depends on your farms, mines, troops, warehouse and farm :icon_wink:

DeletedUser679

Well I've got my troop of Heavy Cav established and now I'm building up my smithy but it's taking an age now that it's up to level 15.

Am I better extending the HQ beyond level 20, because the time savings seem minor, or I will I get to level 20 smithy faster just by solely upgrading the smithy time after time (And warehouse where necessary).
You are too small for a smithy rush.
Aim to have barracks ~20, stables ~17 and farm ~27 full, before you start going for smithy 16-20.
Also, HQ 25 saves ~9 days from 2000 to fully built 9500 village. So if you can farm it, build it.
Wrong sub forum..

DeletedUser

Thanks

Thanks Guys,

So you're saying I'm better increasing the rate at which I can replace my troops at this stage then to start trying to establish nobles to expand number of villages.

DeletedUser679

Thanks Guys,

So you're saying I'm better increasing the rate at which I can replace my troops at this stage then to start trying to establish nobles to expand number of villages.
Yup, try not to waste troops though. Clear only if it actually benefits you. Farming inactives and barbarians will go a long way too.
Basically avoid any unnecessary troop losses.
Once you start getting the 'red warehouse' every time you take a leak and 'red farm' every time the last upgrade has finished consider going for academy after a few lifesaving warehouse upgrades. Just make sure you upgrade enough farm levels and warehouses levels in advance, 'everything red' syndrome has already taken 100 000 each resource from me. :(