Sneak

DeletedUser13240

Someone who thinks he/her is very good at something or think he/her is above everyone else but in realty, he/her has been saying these things for so long that he/her is blinded and they end up disagreeing with everyone who doesn't think him/her are better. That's it from my point of view.

kevinmak

Reaction score
Just an FYI - the tribes Sneak/Sneak! on normal worlds are nothing to do with me. It's either a strange co-incidence, or someone thought it was a good idea to nick the name that I get stick for so often ;)

DeletedUser13240

Just an FYI - the tribes Sneak/Sneak! on normal worlds are nothing to do with me. It's either a strange co-incidence, or someone thought it was a good idea to nick the name that I get stick for so often ;)

So I noticed... Just slap! players like Lionheart said...

Btw is Sneak still open for speed recruitment? :lol:

kevinmak

Reaction score
Recruitment open yes - to you it is very limited, past demeanours are not forgotton.

I have entered W22 to counter the charlatan Sneakers

DeletedUser13240

Recruitment open yes As always :lol:. - to you it is very limited, past demeanours are not forgotten I'm a changed lad. Btw Elmo is great team player... Actually sent me resources on speed when I needed em. And as you know, I cant help myself as I get very bored... Now you know why rank 1 tribe on casual hate me (they've hated me since I first turned up in 2012 :lol:)... Plus, I thought you kicked me for being a low pointer all the time and my hate towards everyone :lol:?

I have entered W22 to counter the charlatan Sneakers

Hahahahahahahaha

Bold.