Sniping 101

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Heres another version, with pictures.
Except that misses out one of the major points of BT's guide? You can snipe with simple commands if you want, but you won't manage to snipe nearly as consistently as if you use the support train method BT mentioned when it comes to sub-500ms trains.

DeletedUser

Works just fine for me WLA, guess you just lack that necessary skill eh :icon_wink:

:3

DeletedUser

Works just fine for me WLA, guess you just lack that necessary skill eh :icon_wink:

:3
Oh how wrong you are :icon_wink:. I won't debate it since I don't want to derail Martin's thread (<3), but just accept that you're wrong so we can move on?

DeletedUser

Personally I use 5 waves in the support trains. Thinning the troops too much isn't really as much of a problem as it at first seems, since the troops that don't make it in on time can be cancelled and resent later at a different troop speed.

Also, its 4 chances per village, not 3. You even listed the 4 troop speeds :p

Another tip is to have 5sw/hc/cats in O vils as well so that if you have to resort to sniping with lc, you get multiple tries at ram/cat, sword, axe, hc and lc speed simply by accompanying each wave of lc with a single unit of the appropriate type.

Actually lemme see you have the 4 different chances from the other vils and 4 chances from your own vil so actually 8 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oh how wrong you are :icon_wink:. I won't debate it since I don't want to derail Martin's thread (<3), but just accept that you're wrong so we can move on?

[01:28:56] Gav/KC Heista: wla here?
[01:29:05] woodlandapple: vaguely
[01:29:10] Gav/KC Heista: im never wrong.
[01:29:21] Gav/KC Heista: even when im wrong, im right.

Ill give you a proper list tomorrow :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Actually lemme see you have the 4 different chances from the other vils and 4 chances from your own vil so actually 8 :icon_wink:
"per village" :icon_wink:

Although if you use 5 waves in each train, technically you get 5 x 4 = 20 chances per village.

DeletedUser282

when splitting with troops from your own village, as soon as you have sent it out and know what second you will need to cancel, look for the MS as if it wasnt at the correct time it is useless and can be canceled instantly, to make it easier for yourself, dont just send randomly, try and time an attack into that gap, if this is done correctly by a player with decent timing anyway, you could split

Jul 29, 2009 17:22:22:467
Jul 29, 2009 17:22:22:477

if you kept trying the whole 10/20 minutes (depends on world settings)

Status
Not open for further replies.