So what happens to...

• Thread starter DeletedUser4147
  • Start date

DeletedUser4147

So what happens to noob tribes, asking Frick! for alliances or nap's.

The short answer: Biggsy

the long answer, is this:

So there once was a tribe called maedi, they actually had 24 members, before i joined and they gave me baron duty to see if they were worth an alliance, :S.

So upon joining, i got given baron. The first thing i did was take a screenshot of the members, before removing everyones priviledges and dismissing everyone i can.

Then, you take a screeny of the forums, and then delete thema nd leave them with a message: 'Noobs'.

So, heres those screenshots

Member list before:
Beforememb.png

Member list after:
aftermemb.png

Forums Before:
beforefor.png

Forums After:
afterfor.png

So this thraed is here to show you, why if your a noob tribe with noob leadership, not to ask us for an allince or nap. Tribes that don't oblige the inv and baron status part, will just probs end up with the endless spam mails we seem good at.

All in all, Hell happens

Thank you
~Biggsy Exploitations
On behalf of Frick!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

24 members 4 dukes. That's pretty cool, isn't it? :)
Well done.

DeletedUser4147

3 good comments for 10 minutes work. Thats time uploading the screenies, and making the thread as well as 6 minutes in the tribe.

DeletedUser

meh meh ^^
nice one biggsy ! next one is mine though ...^^

DeletedUser

LMAO! Jokes, nice one. Harlarious removal of Forums lol. A bit harsh don't you think?

DeletedUser

Mebbe, but... i don't really care. I thrive on hate mail, it's funny

I hate to say, I've been on the recieving end of (idiots) people dismissing everyone for fun and personal reasons. Its harsh but, when your not on the otehr side its funny, I agree. And I likez you PnP?

/if you want to make a PnP of my tribe mail me IGN, will be happy to co-operate. :lol:

DeletedUser4147

I hate to say, I've been on the recieving end of (idiots) people dismissing everyone for fun and personal reasons. Its harsh but, when your not on the otehr side its funny, I agree. And I likez you PnP?

/if you want to make a PnP of my tribe mail me IGN, will be happy to co-operate. :lol:

hmm, biggsy exploitations have a strict policy of: we only exploit the innocent

no wait wrong one: We only exploit those who mail us.

Mail me IGM, and i'll get onto it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Nah, i'm in charge of exploitations at frick. Thus why it's sind of Biggsy Exploitations, on behalf of frick!

Now now Biggsy, you'll need to give some other people a go, but don't worry, I'll reserve the important jobs for you. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hmm, biggsy exploitations have a strict policy of: we only exploit the innocent

no wait wrong one: We only exploit those who mail us.

Mail me IGM, and i'll get onto it :icon_wink:

I thought we also exploit mean people.

DeletedUser

Now now Biggsy, you'll need to give some other people a go, but don't worry, I'll reserve the important jobs for you. :icon_wink:
i already got something in my mind ^^

DeletedUser5915

and 6 barons (Y)

3 good comments for 10 minutes work. Thats time uploading the screenies, and making the thread as well as 6 minutes in the tribe.

meh meh ^^
nice one biggsy ! next one is mine though ...^^

Nah, i'm in charge of exploitations at frick. Thus why it's sind of Biggsy Exploitations, on behalf of frick!

4 Frick! sig streak :lol:

Nice work biggsy... I might have to get in on this sport :L