Some useless flaming

DeletedUser9936

So one of my tribemates decided to clear alot of players from #L4D#... why not, they were in the way,

tumblr_lhpdlgzXam1qfshk8o1_500.gif

within a day of several being cleared i decided to have a little look at their second largest player and baron, Paidrag. 3 attacks were sent out, 1 to each of the villages.

All 3 are travelling at ram speed. 1 accompanied by a fair few level 3 scouts. Which one is T.B.C. (keep watching this space ____, yes i'll be sad enough to edit this post and place the spy report there once i have it. Furthermore, yes i am arrogant enough to tell him that 2 are fakes and 1 is to have a look, i doubt he knows the forums even exsist).

Within minutes of launch i had 3 incomings all on my main. "Woah" i cried the guys fighting back this could make the world a little more fun.... then i calculated travel speed. LC being the slowest unit? Is this guy a genius i wondered? Has he realised that if only has Lvl 2 scouts by sending a LC speed attack to hide the scouts i'll probably keep troops around?

Na he just fancied faking me with 3 individual LC units which died on my wall whilst i continued farming without care.

Pointless, like he may well be soon....

http://uk9.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/5dc3613e0197f99a73436ff40b8ae379

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Perhaps he just got your villages mixed up with his farming bookmarks and sent 3 farming trips...

I wouldn't be too concerned.. your villages are over 1K so he unlikly to want to noble you...

DeletedUser9936

They're also outside of the 7x7 from his main so obviously would be silly to noble....

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Perhaps he is like me and like to noble small villages so he can build them just the way he likes them...

Nothing surprises me anymore.. I've got a guy dodging nobles and standing against clearing attacks... makes trying to noble with one noble almost fun..

DeletedUser9936

Or he is like me and has to noble 1k villages because all the targets above 2k that he clears get nobled by a BOO train before he can finish with his nobles! :) Not pointing fingers or anything... (twice in 1 week! one of them was only because i took off minimum loyalty with the last noble i landed!)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I can only suggest you call the BOO! Customer Service Complaints Department on 0800 456 654...

DeletedUser9936

Typical, re-routed my call to india and then put me on hold for half an hour whilst charging me premium international call rate!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Sorry.. but this conversation has gone above my pay grade I'll have to refer you to my manager...

DeletedUser9936

That's usually the point where you hang up so i have to call back for another hour or so :D (can you tell i've been given the run around on the phone recently by my lovely phone company!)

DeletedUser

Personally I've been a bit dissapointed with #L4D# in this world.

After they took in a refugee

caldwellowl on 08.08. at 08:56
Greetz'

I'm Caldwellowl duke of [ally]AofE[/ally] its come to my attention that some of your members have started attacking a player of mine [player]skitchy21390[/player].

It appears to be in response to him farming [player]Stgst78[/player], just so you're aware my player has been farming [player]Stgst78[/player] for over a week now and I can only assume he's now trying to tribe hop to give himself enough support to survive.

Please message me back to discuss.

Cald

jassim456 on 08.08. at 15:58
Well if ur member stops attacking him then we will able to stop and if he doesnt want to then we will have to face u so u decide and make right decision!

Honours
[player]jassim456[/player]

caldwellowl on 08.08. at 16:57
Sorry come again?

Your new member ([player]Stgst78 [/player]) has run and hid with your tribe to try and avoid being attacked by my tribe. He was attacked a long time before joining your tribe, if you continue down this line it won't end well.

Your biggest players are far too far away to cause us concern as we are all grouped quite close together.

I suggest you take this as me trying to be polite in pointing out that you've took a refugee on board that rather than stand and fight has chosen to run and hide within another tribe and kick him out before he drains your tribal members resources.

I've come to you quite nicely on this matter, please don't make the mistake of assuming my politeness will last much longer if you continue to be aggressive.

Regards,

[player]Caldwellowl[/player]

caldwellowl on 09.08. at 17:22
It's been over 24 hours since your last message, from our point of view we would like this resolved before it escalates.

Either the attacks on my player stops and the player that you took into your tribe as refugee is kicked out or we will have no choice but to escalate the situation.

Kind regards.

Caldwellowl

They still tried attacking us, and after the below they soon quickly dropped off, after we we rammed and catted two of their players to restart and have now catted their diplomat down to 300 points.

By far not their smartest decision.......

Cald

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9936

jassim456 on 29.08. at 17:10
Hi
WE have as mutual enemy WC:), I would be interested to know if you would like to join forces with a 2 point attack on them
Let me know if this is of interest
Tuatha

Lol! Seems their whole tribe is trying to find refuge at the moment Cald so not surprising! Little birdies on their shoulders sent me this little trinket :D

DeletedUser

On paper they are ranked 17th in the world, which is three higher than us.

However I can't see any reason to fear them as a tribe.

Massively spread out
Run by a noob
Unable to co-ordinate in either attack or defence.

Caldwellowl

DeletedUser9936

You'll overtake soon, we're taking villages from them and clearing others so that they stop growing :D welcome to top 20! lol