Somebody cut Nauz down

DeletedUser7369

HELP!!!!!!!

Thats the call I heard screamed this morning by this young man

24whp3m.jpg

I was confused at first as to what was happening but then i logged onto tribal wars and noticed this

What is WAR? (497|557) K54 4,022 Nauzhror [Pandas] Dinos go RAWR [evoL] 2011-09-24 04:29:59

which called to mind a conversation i had had just hours earlier with Nauzhror himself

[01:38:34] Nauzhror: I do want to see one thing actually
[01:38:38] Nauzhror: how many conquers pandas can get
[01:38:43] Nauzhror: before we lose our first village
[01:38:45] james mullane: :D
[01:39:00] Nauzhror: Conquers: 17 (+17-0)
[01:39:04] Nauzhror: We're still 17 and 0 atm
[01:39:09] james mullane: will be interesting to see just what you guys wil do to the panda that loses it
[01:39:10] james mullane: :D
[01:39:26] Nauzhror: hang him by his ankles
[01:39:30] Nauzhror: (nod)
[01:40:01] james mullane: :D
[01:40:10] james mullane: not a bad plan

Well it seems his tribemates agreed the punishment was just and has been carried out. I just hope he doesn't hit his head when someone eventually cuts him down.

DeletedUser9006

This sounds very similar,but far less gruesome, than another punishment Nauz was due to receive .. :icon_twisted:

<3

DeletedUser

He sealed his own fate by deciding on that punishment. >:)

DeletedUser

Nauz is a barb lover. its karma is all

Would have been Karma if a barb had nobled him, other then that it's just two people going at the same barb, really nothing to open a thread about >.<

DeletedUser7369

Would have been Karma if a barb had nobled him, other then that it's just two people going at the same barb, really nothing to open a thread about >.<

:D the reason for the thread is that nauz was the first panda to lose a village and had stated hours before that he thought whoever that was should be hung by their ankles. Was purely to provide some mild amusement and not have a dig about the fact it was a barb cross noble or anything else.

DeletedUser

Your negativity is fantastic! Good thread.

DeletedUser

This sounds very similar,but far less gruesome, than another punishment Nauz was due to receive .. :icon_twisted:

<3

Still waiting on you.

And no one better cut Nauz down!!! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I thought it was the best thread in this world so far. Though admittedly I have yet to make one!

DeletedUser

Ouch. I'm afraid you have lost every shred of credibility, now. Your posts will forever be shadowed by your blunder, and you will cry yourself to sleep in your dark, isolated corner. Twice. Until you realize that you have no future, and decide to flee from your troubling past.

True story.