Somebody has Scouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well I think SOMEONE is also researching his LC right now =P

Not the same guy, the guy I'm refering to has no scouts but sure has the res and the level 2 stables...

DeletedUser

This is going to be a oh so hard task. Assuming people have lvl 1 mines and only the required buildings (No market, wall etc) all above rank 8 are in suspect. It would be quite logical to assume most have their market so add another 10 points, that leaves the top 5. Happy hunting Sherlock.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To my knowledge, at least 2 people have scouts. Quite possibly more.

DeletedUser3312

I'd say 3 people.

5 scouts for each person. Not hard to figure out :/
However, if it is all just one person. Wow.

DeletedUser282

Better than you has 5, I have 5 and Kotone has the remaining 5.

MontyPython will have first lc due to skipping scouts.

DeletedUser1021

All you'd need is one at this moment in time so yeah, I second this ^

you could send one scout each to 15 of the villages around you in ur 9x9. it would be quicker this way, before anyone around you built scouts of their own. or incase you were reeeellli paranoid that someone else would scout you...

but as we've already established, one person has built 15 scouts. 3 ppl have built 5 each. so its settled

DeletedUser1511

you could send one scout each to 15 of the villages around you in ur 9x9. it would be quicker this way, before anyone around you built scouts of their own. or incase you were reeeellli paranoid that someone else would scout you...

but as we've already established, one person has built 15 scouts. 3 ppl have built 5 each. so its settled

I doubt anyone on world 5 will ever send 1 scout to any villages. You obviously read the settings and know what you are doing.

DeletedUser6695

lol...some people are very aware of the settings they just signed themselves up for :p

DeletedUser

scouts would be handy, but lc is a better investment >.<

DeletedUser

Depends on your area, scouts would be much better for me.

DeletedUser

scouts would be handy, but lc is a better investment >.<

[la]I never agree with this. I also never choose to go LC before Scouts. Now, sure, I may not get LC first, but to me it seems logical. LC are used for farming and Scouts are used to find resources: I spend much less time waiting on empty hauls thanks to an extensive use of scouts, and always like to have enough to scout at least 4 to 5 villages at a time, even on 5 ("4") scout worlds.[/la]

DeletedUser

[la]I never agree with this. I also never choose to go LC before Scouts. Now, sure, I may not get LC first, but to me it seems logical. LC are used for farming and Scouts are used to find resources: I spend much less time waiting on empty hauls thanks to an extensive use of scouts, and always like to have enough to scout at least 4 to 5 villages at a time, even on 5 ("4") scout worlds.[/la]

if you scout everything, i suppose now is a good time to remind people to check the nice scripts available on uk forums for farming. My favorite is Almost Easy's good old "LC/HC farming tool," definitely helps if you already send scouts to your target locations.. :D

also, first to scouts gives you an advantage over everyone else, because you can scout without casualties.

also, even with a fake limit, I'm pretty sure you only need 1 scout to hit a barb/bonus village. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.