Soooooo... First War?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 70854
  • Start date

Deleted User - 70854

The tribe is now at war with UK Gaming!

War name: Time to bash

Declaration:
These noobs attacked one of us....So these will be my first port of call when im ready to attack.

Personally I think it is a bit too early to start a war but I guess UK-G doesn't.

Just thought I would share with you all!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
UK Gaming are players from World of Tanks...

I wonder if they brought their tanks with them or haven't yet realised that spears aren't very scary...

DeletedUser

Spear Fight

:icon_rolleyes:

Sprinter

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What's the point of a war at this stage with no nobles in play? It only serves to weaken both tribes - regardless of the outcome - for any other tribes watching.

Kilroy

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Can't you read?!!? One of those noobs attacked one of the other ones... they have a point to prove and pride to fight for!!!...

Though it's not the first war... two other tribe already have war points... :(

Deleted User - 70854

What's the point of a war at this stage with no nobles in play? It only serves to weaken both tribes - regardless of the outcome - for any other tribes watching.

Kilroy

I agree and like I stated we did not start the war, nor do I see its worth, but its here so gonna hurt some bitches

DeletedUser4753

The tribe is now at war with UK Gaming!

War name: Time to bash

Declaration:
These noobs attacked one of us....So these will be my first port of call when im ready to attack.

Dodge, then back time, war over you win, no?

DeletedUser8195

70%!? Pffftt, spear nuke is more like 700% mate, why would you go sword!?

DeletedUser1762

I don't know. If they have cats and rams, go for it. I prefer destroying villa's rather than taking them