Spear Nukes. Taking over TW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well no, as if they already haven't, but people do get away with it. Look at these screenshots in the spoiler:

hjafkj.png

This is from .net speed. As you see on the left, someone with loads of spears and 300 LC attacked me after I got wiped, on the right. But, using the simulator, I calculated that he still would of won, had I still got my troops, but he would have lost 401 Spears and 126 LC, losing 905 villagers. So he still would have won, due mainly to my weak defence.

This is telling us something bad. Spear nukes are taking over! But I don't reccomend you start nuking with spears.

DeletedUser

What? Seriously, what? People have been using spear nukes for years, we've stopped whining and started to live with it.

DeletedUser57

I really don't see what your complaining about.

Your troop count sucked, and you obviously had a very low wall lvl.

DeletedUser

Spear Nukes ftw, unlucky to be on the receiving end by the glorious Spear Nuke.

Sarcasm

DeletedUser

Well no, as if they already haven't, but people do get away with it. Look at these screenshots in the spoiler:

hjafkj.png

This is from .net speed. As you see on the left, someone with loads of spears and 300 LC attacked me after I got wiped, on the right. But, using the simulator, I calculated that he still would of won, had I still got my troops, but he would have lost 401 Spears and 126 LC, losing 905 villagers. So he still would have won, due mainly to my weak defence.

This is telling us something bad. Spear nukes are taking over! But I don't reccomend you start nuking with spears.

Ouch Spiky but wat was your wall lvl?

DeletedUser

The morale of the story?

If you have more troops, you wont get cleared by spears!

DeletedUser

I really don't see what your complaining about.

Your troop count sucked, and you obviously had a very low wall lvl.
This.

Get a half decent defence and then start marvelling at the wonders of spear nukes.

DeletedUser

Who'd have known that 1 catapult couldn't take on several hundred spears, Light Calvary and a Paladin D:

Status
Not open for further replies.