Spear wars

DeletedUser

So, the tribe I'm in, has been declared on, by no fewer than 4 tribes. Spear wars here we go lol

DeletedUser

From the war page..........

Ally

Super Saiyans

Enemy

Soul Reapers
North Western SR
Assassin Brotherhood
Globe Wa
r

They seem to think they can fight a war and achieve a meaningful win, at this stage. Noobs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh i see, i just noticed a player in your tribe, his username is Butt Probe, maybe its the reason for the war?

DeletedUser

Now feel the rush of excitement and surprise from the public. Oh wait.

Ohaider inevitable truth.

DeletedUser

~SR~ declared the war...

and the rest joined in, because of what your tribe has done ;)

basic rules

Any attack on a member of tribe -> act of war
Any atempt to recruit a member of tribe -> act of war
Scouting any member of tribe -> act of war

when we declared a war on you, i got spammed with mail from tribes wanting to join in. if it was their way, u would of had something like 7v1 or 10v1 here ;)

one of the 4 tribes on that was our academy.

and other 2 were allys.

last one is us

and they all had a grudge against your tribe.

but none of those tribes got even a scout on you... we wiped out your villas before they even orgonised an attack.

now many players said we couldnt achive anything, and called us noobs... and now after we cleared their leader and half of the tribe in under 12 hours, the tribe fell apart, and now servs us our farm.

so now think again who are noobs? us who took down the tribe who had more points then us, because we were troop whoreing or them who only cared about points?

your tribe had next to no communication, and your leader was an unexperienced noob who got cleared within 2 hours of war declaretion.

here is a little quote

Author said:
flokky today at 17:56
The diference between a well organized tribe and a bunch of point whores.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well done indeed. But i think you've missed the bus, and no ones interested in spear wars lol

DeletedUser

Show reports with our members using spears pls. And how about you guys with your biggest members of 2,000 having less than 1000 troopsNext time don't take members from 4 different tribes and think nothing will happen xD

DeletedUser

oh great, command me where to send my 30 pikes to
icon_smile.gif

DeletedUser

Show reports with our members using spears pls. And how about you guys with your biggest members of 2,000 having less than 1000 troopsNext time don't take members from 4 different tribes and think nothing will happen xD

Oh please, chill out. It was a nothing war, and already forgotten.

You obviously fail to see the humour in 'spear wars'.

Maybe someone will enlighten you.

Moving on, this can be locked now.

DeletedUser5582

basic rules

I do love the helpful checklist on starting a war ty. Do not diss the spear nuke as they have the benefit of killing the enemy from further away (think really short range archer).

However, as The Rover will back up leaving one noble in your village does lower the attackers luck so maybe the fact you didn't use this tactic is why he referred to it as spear wars.

I haven;t looked but I sense that will be pictures of knights on your tribal homepage!

Ok from the TW Dictionary

Spear wars: Typically used in a scornful manner, when referring to tribes/players that declare ‘war’, or fight one-another, so early on that the only troops anyone is likely to have are spears, and possibly a token sword or two.

Nemesis was just jesting when he said spear wars and didn't actually mean you sent spears in your attacks.

I was joking about the noble defense or was I? (that used to be better before folk with no sense of fun or irony made me change the title but hey ho

DeletedUser

I do love the helpful checklist on starting a war ty. Do not diss the spear nuke as they have the benefit of killing the enemy from further away (think really short range archer).

However, as The Rover will back up leaving one noble in your village does lower the attackers luck so maybe the fact you didn't use this tactic is why he referred to it as spear wars.

I haven;t looked but I sense that will be pictures of knights on your tribal homepage!

Ok from the TW Dictionary

Spear wars: Typically used in a scornful manner, when referring to tribes/players that declare ‘war’, or fight one-another, so early on that the only troops anyone is likely to have are spears, and possibly a token sword or two.

Nemesis was just jesting when he said spear wars and didn't actually mean you sent spears in your attacks.

I was joking about the noble defense or was I? (that used to be better before folk with no sense of fun or irony made me change the title but hey ho

See, I said someone would be along to explain :lol:

DeletedUser

~SR~ declared the war...

and the rest joined in, because of what your tribe has done ;)

basic rules

when we declared a war on you, i got spammed with mail from tribes wanting to join in. if it was their way, u would of had something like 7v1 or 10v1 here ;)

one of the 4 tribes on that was our academy.

Academy? Doesn't paint you in the best light.

and other 2 were allys.

Hug much?

last one is us

and they all had a grudge against your tribe.

Brain > impulses...

but none of those tribes got even a scout on you... we wiped out your villas before they even orgonised an attack.

And gave bigger threats a juicy, compromised target. Nice one.

now many players said we couldnt achive anything, and called us noobs... and now after we cleared their leader and half of the tribe in under 12 hours, the tribe fell apart, and now servs us our farm.

The farm limit means a few barbs can suffice. You have achieved nothing, why can't you accept this? :icon_rolleyes:

so now think again who are noobs? us who took down the tribe who had more points then us, because we were troop whoreing or them who only cared about points?

You're still the noobs. The pointwhoring vs. troopwhoring argument is only ever used by people who are jealous that they can't reach a decent rank, troops and points should be increasing the whole time - they come hand-in-hand. Silly really.

your tribe had next to no communication, and your leader was an unexperienced noob who got cleared within 2 hours of war declaretion.

A leader doesn't need to be a great player, and his clearing is no more of an achievement than the clearing of a standard member.

here is a little quote

In bold.

The fact that you deem this an achievement and positive in any manner is laughable.

To point out, I am on no one's 'side' here.

DeletedUser6695

*sticks up for the noob*

You ridicule his tribe for having diplomacy? Srsly diplomacy is one of the most important things in tw and in this wiles it is even more important so you can safely pointwhore.

Your leadership statement is a bit crazy too, anyone with a brain would refuse to be led by a player who lacks skill and knowledge of the game.