Spear wars

DeletedUser

A leader needs to hold a tribe together, sure, they need some basic knowledge, but if you've worked out how to establish a tribe you likely have what it takes to do so. I'm a noob, but I've led tribes of players many times my size, and it worked rather well.

I've never trusted diplomacy, it's merely a mask. They will fight you in the future, you can almost guarantee it. What riles me is when a tribe boasts it's the best because it has allies, to me that reeks of failure - hiding behind numbers rather than individual talent. Looking at his post, I assume that is where he was going with it. 'we haz moar populars dan u so we w1n lolol!!1!'

DeletedUser6695

Diplomacy is not supposed to be trusted, diplomacy is about manipulating other tribes so you can benefit.

And you may have led, but have you led a good tribe?

DeletedUser

Yes, but it is a rather double-edged sword, and Emperius doesn't strike me as someone who will utilise diplomacy to the best of his abilities, I may be wrong, but that is the impression I get.

Well, the tribe I led on UK8 started very late, by the time we were rank 15 we were at war with ranks 5 & 8, with multiple conflicts with rank 3 (Should I have continued that world, I suspect we would have engaged in war before long), we were still growing at this point.

My point is that a leader is very rarely a particularly good player, activity and a basic grasp of the game is all that is strictly necessary to succeed. I see very few tribes on this world with their leaders at the top of their rankings.

DeletedUser6695

Nibbler and Jo are top of Bogof's rankings, zard is top of quests

2 best tribes on w11, see a pattern?

Anyway this world is an exception to most I'm regards ranking, on most other worlds the good leaders are highly ranked

DeletedUser

I submit, it's difficult to do stuff knowing that someone, somewhere, is giving me a verbal thrashing. :p