Speed 3 - World Finished

DeletedUser6695

I came 3rd on my first speed world.

Congrats to morning star and SirSzym for beating me =]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

congrats cf and everyone else. Came 5th on my first too :)
30 more seconds and i had 2 10kpt villages nobled :-|

DeletedUser7217

Well my first speed server with 2 great co-players. Kind of screwed up what would have been a great account :S

DeletedUser6726

Cold Fusion, It was Grant who tagged me as 'MIGGY'. (I couldnt change it due to no privs)

Was a good round tho.

Just for proof it was me:icon_surprised:

speed3.jpg

DeletedUser

Cold Fusion, It was Grant who tagged me as 'MIGGY'. (I couldnt change it due to no privs)

Was a good round tho.

Just for proof it was me:icon_surprised:

speed3.jpg

Lol. I was sixth there but finished 5th. and thats 1second after finishing :lol:

DeletedUser

I wish I could've done that 10 hours staring at a comp tbh. Playing solo is so much easier if you don't have to eat/drink/toilet/go out for 5 hours!!!!
Me and Donut did well though!

DeletedUser

I wish I could've done that 10 hours staring at a comp tbh. Playing solo is so much easier if you don't have to eat/drink/toilet/go out for 5 hours!!!!
Me and Donut did well though!

high fives!
mostly becuase of me though..:icon_redface:
:icon_razz:

DeletedUser7966

Lulz, troop speed ruined the round imo, held rank 1 on and off with grant till 7k (when I finally decided I had to leave and get on with teh essay. Not because grant nobled me. Honest.) with no troops. Boringly easy :|

DeletedUser7092

Nice one vendetta, worst excuse i've ever heard i think, we believe you though............

DeletedUser

Well my first speed server with 2 great co-players. Kind of screwed up what would have been a great account :S

Sorry m8 ma internet was playing up couldn't get back on after bout haf 7 :/

Anyway was a good round, ODA whoring all day was fun :p

Since it was supposed to be a Bash round I stil think whoever was top ODA can caim victory for it....

Who was it ?

DeletedUser

Lulz, troop speed ruined the round imo, held rank 1 on and off with grant till 7k (when I finally decided I had to leave and get on with teh essay. Not because grant nobled me. Honest.) with no troops. Boringly easy :|

This xD had level 29 mines before building a single troop. :p

DeletedUser

typical mitch, did you even play??????????/

I started at like 1:30

/i was playing fifa10 and pwning

Then had speed shower like 3 minutes after i started. Then played for 1hour and then went out form like 4/5.

Came back and owned the nub farming me :lol: