5. mtat 61,400

OD:
  1. ARA00000000099999999 541,550
  2. belle morte 211,831
  3. wav3 144,052
  4. Lasonik 140,450
  5. Dude look weed 114,932

Congratulations to everyone above.

Roch2001 will be awarded with 200 premium, as will thzamaster, and ARA00000000099999999 will be receiving 400 for being top ODA and top OD.

DeletedUser8153

Yeh, well done Roch :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[sa]Congratulations to our winners, and well done to all those who played!
I hope everyone enjoyed the Speed Freaks Weekend! :)

Look out for similar events in the future, and don't forget you can post your own ideas for the settings and rounds here and vote for your favorite settings here [/sa]

DeletedUser

Damn! Could we have same type of thing this weekend.

Top points dont look that high out of 6 rounds O_O

DeletedUser

I have to say thats a pretty awesome OD count from ARA00000000099999999. Well done mate ;)

DeletedUser7179

Wasn't there prizes for the individual round winners as well??

DeletedUser7217

Well done to Snow for his amazing performances, the greatest speed farmer/ backtimer I have seen so far

DeletedUser7966

Well done to Snow for his amazing performances, the greatest speed farmer/ backtimer I have seen so far

Respect to him for winning that, I used to think he was a good player, till I was on the receiving end of his attacks. A 4 hour/3 vill headstart on me and he still lost within 5 mins of launching :(

DeletedUser589

Congrats Roch on another win on the speed round! One time ill have some spare time and have to join you :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser8153

Respect to him for winning that, I used to think he was a good player, till I was on the receiving end of his attacks. A 4 hour/3 vill headstart on me and he still lost within 5 mins of launching :(

I was quitting anyway. I was expecting you to backtime me. The round was boring the hell out of me.
anyway, i did tell you i was going to attack before i attacked. so its not like you werent expecting it >.>

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Not to bash him or take anything away from his achievement, but you've clearly not seen any good speed players if that was the best you've seen. Even Grant, as much as I don't care for him as a person, would absolutely dominate Sn0w, as would gargareth, Vendetta.., Miggy, Jamm, Thargoran, Namaz, Adrian, and Purple Predator. The list could be made much longer, but I kept it to only people that have played on .co.uk in the past rather than including people that have only ever played on .net.

DeletedUser7217

Not to bash him or take anything away from his achievement, but you've clearly not seen any good speed players if that was the best you've seen. Even Grant, as much as I don't care for him as a person, would absolutely dominate Sn0w, as would gargareth, Vendetta.., Miggy, Jamm, Thargoran, Namaz, Adrian, and Purple Predator. The list could be made much longer, but I kept it to only people that have played on .co.uk in the past rather than including people that have only ever played on .net.

That is why I said so far :icon_redface: Garg, I have seen play a bit (Steven <3) but he didnt farm at that point, and the rest I just didn't pay attention. He did well as far as I saw it, I had never fought any of the other players, but I know they are good Nauz, no need to get angry at me

DeletedUser7966

I was quitting anyway. I was expecting you to backtime me. The round was boring the hell out of me.
anyway, i did tell you i was going to attack before i attacked. so its not like you werent expecting it >.>

:)

Mark of a truely poor player is one who quits after he loses his O, all of the great players (listed by Nauz above) stick around and fight back, but you fail once and run away claiming you quit.

DeletedUser4

[tt]Im upset you didnt add me in there :icon_cry: [/tt]