Speed Freak Weekend Prize Winners

DeletedUser

[tt]Im upset you didnt add me in there :icon_cry: [/tt]

You know I've never heard of you playing Tracey..........

Speed round on the world against the Mod's?

Mod's get head start:icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Yo uknow I;ve never heard of you playing Tracey..........

Speed round on the world against the Mod's?

Mod's get head start:icon_cool:

Hmm, seen her play speed once, she and Thar co-played with *thinks* Alphabonkers? (Possibly wrong on who the third co-player was.) They seemed to be semi-lazy though as they were generally last place in our 6 account (keyword is account, not member, each account had 3 people) tribe :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser4

[tt]I played rd 2 to rd 12 on net and was in the top 5 in all worlds either in my own or as a co of another account so have had my share of speed just dont have the time any more to play[/tt]

Hmm, seen her play speed once, she and Thar co-played with *thinks* Alphabonkers? (Possibly wrong on who the third co-player was)

[tt]Wrong Thar is one person who i have never co played with and there was me thinking you knew everything Nauz shame on you :D [/tt]

DeletedUser8153

Mark of a truely poor player is one who quits after he loses his O, all of the great players (listed by Nauz above) stick around and fight back, but you fail once and run away claiming you quit.

Nah, literally, i sent my attacks at you then left. didn't see the reports until the following day ^_^

you didn't last long though did you vendetta? :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway.. was a fun set of rounds.

When is the next speed marathon? :icon_wink:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
[tt]Wrong Thar is one person who i have never co played with and there was me thinking you knew everything Nauz shame on you :D [/tt]

Hmm, I was fairly sure you had as the name "AJ Soemeringii", was a 6 member tribe where every account had 3 people.

DeletedUser4

Hmm, I was fairly sure you had as the name "AJ Soemeringii", was a 6 member tribe where every account had 3 people.

[tt]I had an account in that tribe but mine was played by me, Thar played his only two i think were coplayed out of them all[/tt]

Nauzhror

Reaction score
[tt]I had an account in that tribe but mine was played by me, Thar played his only two i think were coplayed out of them all[/tt]

Mmm, nah, thinking of the wrong round I think.

The one I'm thinking of was 6 accounts, speed 20.

AJ Venaticus (me, amieon, peace_out)
AJ Velox (Purple Predator, Purpleicious, Pervis)
AJ Raineyii (Jamm, James Childs, chucklefang)
AJ Jubatus (King Bowser Koopa, Child In Time, Shyroh)
AJ Acinonyx
AJ Soemmeringii

Couldn't remember specific co-players on last two, but remembered alphabonkers, you, thar, huggles/lance/sir bunny being in the tribe.

Was a speed 20 round where we had 6 members ranked 1-6.

DeletedUser8153

Mmm, nah, thinking of the wrong round I think.

The one I'm thinking of was 6 accounts, speed 20.

AJ Venaticus (me, amieon, peace_out)
AJ Velox (Purple Predator, Purpleicious, Pervis)
AJ Raineyii (Jamm, James Childs, chucklefang)
AJ Jubatus (King Bowser Koopa, Child In Time, Shyroh)
AJ Acinonyx
AJ Soemmeringii

Couldn't remember specific co-players on last two, but remembered alphabonkers, you, thar, huggles/lance/sir bunny being in the tribe.

Was a speed 20 round where we had 6 members ranked 1-6.

Wheres the fun in that?
Don't you like having competition?

:icon_confused:

DeletedUser8153

There was competition in that round, if I remember correctly, they ripped through Aus, Grant and Miggy, along with another few regulars.
Ah i see :lol:
all those good players in one round.
Nowadays theres about 1 maybe 2 good players in a round. ( at best )
:icon_confused:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
There was competition in that round, if I remember correctly, they ripped through Aus, Grant and Miggy, along with another few regulars.

Yep, was a fun round, Auskilla was first on the world to be rimmed because 4 of our members hit him with their whole nuke and a noble so that he couldn't split.

DeletedUser589

The best thing about this thread is that the mods are spamming it! So wheres the infractions?

DeletedUser2961

Congratulations to Roch, master of speed rounds.

Speaking in my capacity as president of Leet Speed Rochs fan club, P.A., Secretary and Buxom comely serving wench. All Fan mail (particularly from mods) and letters of homage, may be forwarded to myself directly for selection. Leet Speed Roch will fit perusal of said mail in between milkshakes.

DeletedUser4774

Cannot remember specifics, but I think Acinonyx was me with James, Soemmeringii was Tracey and Thar had his own account. Chucklefang went missing in action pretty early as did various others, especially after we had totally crushed the northeast of the world.

Various regulars had claimed they were so much better than Thar, Purple and me, so purple came up with this team. Of course the very same regulars had a thousand excuses why they were butchered from second one of the round. If I remember correct we had 4 player in the top 4 after 15 minutes and it stayed the same till we quit.