Speed Mentor Needed

DeletedUser8097

*cough*FMJ*cough*

And there's the proof of your total lack of brains, because:

FMJ is 90% deff.
Tribelock was activated on all championship rounds.
I never worked with FMJ before the championship.

PS: You're the clap-tp guy right?

DeletedUser

Thats funny, because FMJ attacked us (WTF!)....like a 'real pro' once said, Adrian never plays fairly. It's no surprise you are fond of Jobson and Tropez, the way they play is the same as your own.

If i won a TRIBE tournament because of simply getting more tribes on my side, i really wouldn't be bragging about it. Sure you won, but let's remember it wasn't just you but fmj and the countless other players you recruited.

DeletedUser

SLAP! would like to recruit you :)
you are now in SLAP! welcome!
have fun in the tribe ! you must build only deffensive and sent to .uk pro or shadow play.
later than .uk pro will kick you, when your deffensive is death

it was a nice thread from a new player... thats not nice that u all spam here...

@Abdilahia10: u can add me on skype if u want, maybe i can help u :) skype: nicky0y0
twtotal: http://uk.twtotal.net/ladder/profile.php?userid=7650&u=Gott. http://ch.dstotal.de/ladder/profile.php?userid=22273&u=Angry+Bird

I Lol'd, remember Abdi, you need to go deff for Tropez and Gott :)

DeletedUser11006

i need no deff, if he want he can play in an other tribe, i only want to show him some ;) maybe he makes offensive? don't know, i can show him to snipe, than he can make offensive, i dont need anybody to make deff for me :)

DeletedUser

Past rounds would state otherwise, although in fairness you're usually the one supporting Tropez and bashing with LC :)

The LC you gained through illicite farming :X

DeletedUser10594

last round you made only speer + schword + heavy cavallery

we dont want to talk about you (puke)

DeletedUser

Obviously, wasn't as if i had 700k oda and only 180k odd...fool

DeletedUser3312

Well I see Gott. and tropez's relationship has gone to the next level. They've apparently gotten married :O

DeletedUser10594

no we cant teach him, he is to bad to learn backtiming, snipe and so on...

DeletedUser10769

It is funny how you guys can only win by teaming :/ You guys are so bad at this game that tropez can't even send a decent train so spams you with attacks to disguise it :X

DeletedUser11339

u play - got pwnd :)
yes, i got pwnd yesterday too, but easy rank 2 ;)