Speed rounds ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just wondering when speed rounds will start?

Hopfully speed on this server wont be invaded by .net that would be a real shame.

I want to see some UK players new to the game get a shot at playing :).

DeletedUser

i am also curious about that. and about high performance

DeletedUser

Probably after World 2 and 3 are released, which would be sometime next month or so.

DeletedUser

becki it dosent matter when it oppens we all know you and scott will dominate it :p

DeletedUser

My guess is somewhere around W5. They will have to have enough players with premium who are also intrested in joining the world for it to work out. And those players gotta stay on the speed.

DeletedUser

My guess is somewhere around W5. They will have to have enough players with premium who are also intrested in joining the world for it to work out. And those players gotta stay on the speed.

on other servers its been closer to W7 or 8 before they start speed

DeletedUser

My first speed world was on a test server and I loved it, even though I was rimmed by Abraxas twice and Tracey once before ever reaching my 2nd villa :lol:. I'm sure there will be speed servers here eventually and I'll definitely be up for having a go at it competitively on a few rounds.

DeletedUser

Just wondering when speed rounds will start?

Hopfully speed on this server wont be invaded by .net that would be a real shame.

I want to see some UK players new to the game get a shot at playing :).

I want a free speed server, but on my first speed I attacked you ghetto. I farmed you for a little as you were pit whoring but then I got gangbanged.

DeletedUser

I'm curious though. If(when) you make the speed server, are you going to implement the night bonus? Or is it going to be same rules as .net?

DeletedUser

Hmm, since it's .UK it might just have night bonus... which'll keep non-.ukers from playing :/

I guess it depends how many people who aren't from the UK play in .UK :D

DeletedUser54

Hmm, since it's .UK it might just have night bonus... which'll keep non-.ukers from playing :/

I guess it depends how many people who aren't from the UK play in .UK :D

The longer rounds would - the shorter cat/bash rounds wouldn't because it would defeat the entire purpose. The longer rounds may have night bonus, then again considering they have sleep mode in speed I wouldn't think so.

DeletedUser

I would still play (US), as long as I don't get jumped by a family tribe again.

Status
Not open for further replies.