[Speed] The Show Must Go On

DeletedUser

Dear Tribal Wars Community,

Everybody could read it these days at the newspaper ''Behind The Walls''. Since August the UK version of Tribal Wars has got their own speed server and their own speed administrator (Purpleicious). The speed server has been a great success so far, and top players all over the world where convinced to play some rounds at the UK server. This all sounds like a very great server, but there are few problems...

The reason that people do play Tribal Wars and the speed server of Tribal Wars, is just for fun. But most of the time, the last hours or sometimes even days of a speed round, aren't very funny anymore. Speeds are too long or the settings are only in the advantage of the ranking #1, these things are the basics of only few fights and a low level skill in game. A remedy for this could be ''winning conditions''. A 5 day speed round means loads of fun, but what if after three days the result is clean? Should you continue playing and getting nobled? I guess it would be more interesting if there were winning conditions as ''the first player who can hold 100 villages for 5 hours'' or something like that. I saw this at the .net and .nl versions of Tribal Wars speed, so I guess it should be possible.

Another fact is that the settings do help the number #1 too much. At Miggy's speed there wasn't any moral. He had 1 million and could of clear 100 point players with a moral of 100%, how would it ever be possible to restart in that settings? Another example is the current speed round, which I (Kick Makowski) am dominating. True, there are players I got 25% moral at, but these players do have a farm with farmlimit, so their troops do only fight at 37% or something like that, in that case the moral is useless.

I've played 5 speeds at .co.uk now. 3 Times I won, 1 time I got banned at rank 1 and 1 time Miggy pwned me. I think I am able to say that there is a high level at the moment, so I really hope that the moderators and administrators see my feedback and that they'll keep it in their mind. Next to that I hope that people whit other ideas to make the speed world more comfortable, tell them as well.

Kind Regards,
Pim (Arthur Pendragon.)
Kick Makowski In-Game Speed.

DeletedUser

Nice topic!
I like to play much more long rounds then short.
We see that we just have rounds of 24/48 h, but way their arn't rounds of 2 weeks, speed 70.

And you are a very good player, but not the best, becouse .uk doesn't have yet good players :)
But grant, miggy are better then you :icon_twisted: But they don't play :)
But I might they would play when their is a long round ^^

I hope we play this weekend toghter pimi :D ^^

Grtz,

Kirac
Bulkster co @ .NET

DeletedUser5244

I agree!
also(and dont dare flame me regarding the name of this game) making smaller tribe limit.
and/or maybe one ,just one, round with no tribe. so top players can bash each other for glory.. etc
o...

and...

Arthur Pendragon. u the sweatdeath of speed server = u think ur all that. seen u play ur pretty good, better than me but i know of many players that would beat u with a 56kb connection :p
jk

DeletedUser

Nice topic!
I like to play much more long rounds then short.
We see that we just have rounds of 24/48 h, but way their arn't rounds of 2 weeks, speed 70.

And you are a very good player, but not the best, becouse .uk doesn't have yet good players :)
But grant, miggy are better then you :icon_twisted: But they don't play :)
But I might they would play when their is a long round ^^

I hope we play this weekend toghter pimi :D ^^

Grtz,

Kirac
Bulkster co @ .NET

Lol Kirac, Pim is the best one witch is playing here. Every one know that. Btw why dont you come round #55 ? We can see who pwnz :icon_twisted:
Pim is a very goed player and I know that very well.

Leroy, TypFout.

DeletedUser

Lol Kirac, Pim is the best one witch is playing here. Every one know that. Btw why dont you come round #55 ? We can see who pwnz :icon_twisted:
Pim is a very goed player and I know that very well.

Leroy, TypFout.

Thanks for saying, but Miggy and Grant are better than I am :')

Miggy > grant > me > Pim.

Miggy and Grant are definitely better than I am, but have I ever fought you?

DeletedUser

he is better than you. I would class him quite close to grant.

Lol bro :')

Not to be arrogant or such a thing, but how could you ever ''rate'' me. I've played 5 times in here, won 4 times and got 1 time pwned by Miggy, which was a 100k against 15k fight. So how could you ever rate me? I don't think we've ever fought each other, and if we did I would have won (as I said, only lost 1 battle, against Miggy).

The only one who proved to be better than I am, is Miggy. The rest of you should shut their mouths and fight me ingame.

Amen.

DeletedUser

Not to be arrogant or such a thing, but how could you ever ''rate'' me. I've played 5 times in here, won 4 times and got 1 time pwned by Miggy, which was a 100k against 15k fight. So how could you ever rate me? I don't think we've ever fought each other, and if we did I would have won (as I said, only lost 1 battle, against Miggy).

The only one who proved to be better than I am, is Miggy. The rest of you should shut their mouths and fight me ingame.

Amen.
I'd be happy to
round 58?

DeletedUser7966

Amen.

Happy too next time I get time off college, I find it amusing how arrogant and egotistical people get after winning a tiny number of speeds, and even start bragging about it. Just need to point out, UK is by far the easiest speed server out there, players here can't even stand up to .nets current poor speed players, let alone any of the great players who used to play.

DeletedUser

Happy too next time I get time off college, I find it amusing how arrogant and egotistical people get after winning a tiny number of speeds, and even start bragging about it. Just need to point out, UK is by far the easiest speed server out there, players here can't even stand up to .nets current poor speed players, let alone any of the great players who used to play.

Not to copy your post, but ehh::
I find it amusing how arrogant and egotistical people get even before attacking me. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Not to copy your post, but ehh::
I find it amusing how arrogant and egotistical people get even before attacking me. :icon_rolleyes:

Errm, if vendetta has beaten miggy in a speed round, does that mean that he is better than you, since you haven't?
Not to mention that he has proved him self in normal and speed rounds, countless times. You have 6 rounds, 4 you won, 1 migy pwned you, 1 you deleted on (too much competition?)

DeletedUser

Errm, if vendetta has beaten miggy in a speed round, does that mean that he is better than you, since you haven't?
Not to mention that he has proved him self in normal and speed rounds, countless times. You have 6 rounds, 4 you won, 1 migy pwned you, 1 you deleted on (too much competition?)

No, if you've never fought me you can't say you're better. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

No, if you've never fought me you can't say you're better. :icon_rolleyes:

I will counter this by saying (and no I am not saying this has happened), if you had played miggy 100 times, and lost, and I had played miggy 100 times and won, you could still be better than me?
erm no,a 1v1 battle is not the only way to say who is better.

DeletedUser

I will counter this by saying (and no I am not saying this has happened), if you had played miggy 100 times, and lost, and I had played miggy 100 times and won, you could still be better than me?
erm no,a 1v1 battle is not the only way to say who is better.

No, that's a different case. But I fought Miggy once, while he has 100k and I had 15k (world without moral), and now you're telling me that you're better than I am cause of an unfair battle with Mig?

DeletedUser

No, that's a different case. But I fought Miggy once, while he has 100k and I had 15k (world without moral), and now you're telling me that you're better than I am cause of an unfair battle with Mig?

Oh, so the battle with miggy was unfair :icon_rolleyes:
mayeb he just grew faster than you too?

anyway, you should reread what i said. I've never fought miggy, but there are ways other than a 1v1 which can prove who is better.

DeletedUser

Oh, so the battle with miggy was unfair :icon_rolleyes:
mayeb he just grew faster than you too?

anyway, you should reread what i said. I've never fought miggy, but there are ways other than a 1v1 which can prove who is better.

Wanna inform us then? Because you can not state your better than someone without beating them 1v1.

DeletedUser

tbh when grant and miggy were both in their prime, they were of the same quality. If not co-playing they would both rim each other in games.