Spoilers on .net but not .co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Please?

DeletedUser

Umm... maybe he means in sigs? Or maybe he doesn't know how to use them in .co.uk

blah blah blah[*/spoiler]

Take out the *

DeletedUser

He means in in game.
.net > .co.uk..
Always one step ahead :3

DeletedUser

The setup of this forum is actually nicer than the .net one, but sadly it is in the hands of so many n00bs.

DeletedUser

The setup of this forum is actually nicer than the .net one, but sadly it is in the hands of so many n00bs.

lol.. n00bs are a necessity, and yeah I'm talking about the internals :)

DeletedUser

Well, we should be getting them soon enough :)

[tt]Yes its update time again, this is planned for Monday 23rd please expect a short downtime between 8:00 and 16:00 whilst this update takes place

- Tribal forums: Spoiler-tag now available. Example:
Text to hide
[/tt]

DeletedUser

IT WORKED!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

.net had no downtime. :)

actually it would have had a downtime every update needs the down time for the servers to update. Now stop whinging, uk is in very capable hands, and next time read the announcements before making a complaint thread.

DeletedUser

actually it would have had a downtime every update needs the down time for the servers to update. Now stop whinging, uk is in very capable hands, and next time read the announcements before making a complaint thread.

Uhm...

1st - I didn't make this thread.

2nd - I didn't say the hands were incapable?

3rd - .net > co.uk :)

DeletedUser

1 - I obviously wasn't referring to you in that point.

2 - same as above (using phone so I'm not going to quote 3 different posts, it's too hard)

3 - if it's so much better then stay there. .net lamers like you are killing the server.

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Closed.

Oh and .co.uk > .net. Disagree? Stay there and leave us alone.[/ke]

Status
Not open for further replies.