75 Speed.
Fast unit speed
26 Point Start
5 member tribe limit,
You can Farm Barb's but not noble them. Barbs grow to 3000
24 hour Round
Cluster, With A lot of barbs and Bonus villages

DeletedUser

noooo stop that last round king of the hil ,we had so much agreement with players who love raised rounds

last week , max of 2 -3 hrs raised round was offered and one raised round for easter was made :/ bad , 5- 50 loyalty lol

a guy sent me 5 cleaeners and 7 noble attcks split of t-train , still loyalty fell to 3 :D

so yes MONDAY TO WEDNESDAY (2-DAY) 100-100 loyalty raised round this time (21/04/2014-23/04/2014)

as we get diversity of rounds , so this is much better suggestion ^^ this week and then next week normal , thenagain alternating.

PLEASSE MAKE IT A HAUL ROUND XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rounds were you can Noble barbs on a special round, Whomever make's them must be a Retard!

Rounds like that, Noob's can easily win!

DeletedUser12656

Full village starts should be no more than 4 hour rounds and preferably 1/2 rounds max a week, and should be normal loyalty. 100 loyalty is bullshit.

My suggestion is for you stop making 26 point start rounds and minimum should be level 1 pits.

High unit speed(0.8-1) on 100-300 and medium unit speed on 300-400.

No more week long rounds.

DeletedUser

Full village starts should be no more than 4 hour rounds and preferably 1/2 rounds max a week, and should be normal loyalty. 100 loyalty is bullshit.

My suggestion is for you stop making 26 point start rounds and minimum should be level 1 pits.

High unit speed(0.8-1) on 100-300 and medium unit speed on 300-400.

No more week long rounds.

They should Implement what happens on .FR server
level 1-26p
level 2-306p
level 3 2700p
level 4 is Maxed

DeletedUser9006

Seeing as no one can use this suggestion forum as it was intended - to make suggestions - it will cease to exist.

It was clearly explained it is not a DEMAND your preference round. Everyone prefers different rounds there are hundreds of players playing uk speed regularly.

If you have any suggestions as to something different , in terms of, new variations of king of the hill, something that has never been done before - but is feasible - then please send a
support ticket

99% of these comments either make no sense, are demands or are already rounds that exist - that is not a suggestion - if it's already done - it isn't done all the time for a reason - because other players want other rounds.

If anyone has a compulsion to present an argument to re-open the thread feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.