Suggestions.

• Thread starter DeletedUser9006
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12326

I prefer raised starts to be honest. I get to bored otherwise although it should be alot more mixed and the longer rounds should be abit more faster then 50 - 150 we've been seeing recently.

DeletedUser

you just spammed again :d, any round below 6 hours i like, and above 300 speed.

DeletedUser10594

my suggestion: 26point start, not much barbs, NO FA and AM and the other premium extras, constant nobles ofc

DeletedUser

My opinion on round #1527. Overall it is a really nice round which I do like. But for Weekend it's a bit to long :/ It's hard to play 12hours without a break on saturday, just my opinion. I would find it much more nicer, if the round would end something 21:00; 10 hours of play would be enough!!!

DeletedUser10594

My opinion on round #1527. Overall it is a really nice round which I do like. But for Weekend it's a bit to long :/ It's hard to play 12hours without a break on saturday, just my opinion. I would find it much more nicer, if the round would end something 21:00; 10 hours of play would be enough!!!

#1257 speed 400, constant nobles and barbarians are growing to 3k points (fast) round is ending at 17:00

DeletedUser12656

Can you put up a speed 300- 400 tonight instead of the 50/100 night rounds that have been up recently.

6/6/6 pit start. Thanks.

DeletedUser12326

Think you should mix it up if i'm honest.

Night rounds - Vary from 150 - 300 speed. they have been way too slow for anyone's liking if i'm honest. the last round only 3-4 players have been actually active we all quit around 4 hours in due to how slow it's been.

Monday - Wednesday should be a 3 day round. Low village start 250 speed. Fake limit %2. Farm supports 1000 troops per level. Barbs grow to 1500. stop's people barb munching all the time.

Thursday - Bash/CAT rounds.

Thursday evening - Saturday night. Raised start. Mix from 100% loyalty - Random loyalty. would be nice to see pally weapons on for a change. Maybe a long raised round with only prem and FA would be super nice.

DeletedUser12656

No Tropez its not, 50/100 speed at 26 point is just too slow and you see many players quitting, 653 point raised start then it would be ok.

DeletedUser12407

i guess it was irony by him. i agree there as well, but i think they want that we pay for premium extras :mad:

rounds like that are perfect for it :p

DeletedUser

ok leave everything to me < ^^ i will make awesome speed rounds ,once assigned a designer ^^

DeletedUser10594

I would like to have a round with 20village start, constant nobles and the farm/warehouse should be 40

DeletedUser12916

he is troolling domo domo domo , first he saw and then posted (clap )

DeletedUser11006

i think the round is a troll, did u plan it while u were drunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.