Summer W5 (Last Tribe)

DeletedUser

W6 isn't a definite world, a world opening during May-August is an aim.

I decided I'd go ahead and make this thread for two reasons:
1: people are joining tribes two worlds early and I want to throw this choice out there.
2: to weed out players who join tribes on whim, by summer we will have a dedicated group of players.

Before I get to the tribe, I will explain my past experience and why I'm making this tribe. As a player, I have played for around 3+ years (started around Aug/Sept 2006). As a leader I have lead a few tribes, which have been successful if you would say that. I haven't always lead a tribe although, I have been in multiple tribes. Some of those tribe you'd say have achieved a few accolades.

So why am I make this tribe, and why my last? I don't see myself playing a few years from now, and especially not leading a tribe. I want to go out with a bang, like any leader would. Lastly, I want to celebrate my 4 year anniversary of this game. If the world comes out around May or earlier, I plan on making it to the anniversary any way possible. So, does this mean I'll quit at the mark. The answer is no, I intend to go down fighting, until everyone is eliminated or until I/We am/are.

Name: Haven't totally decided. I'm leaning toward TW: Team Work to put emphasis on my goal. (I know, TW has become quite infamous as a name. I'm not intending to associate with the name and it's past)

Goal: A major goal in my mind is to have fun, and to emphasize team work and coordination. In my eyes, the game has went from TribalWars to IndividualWars. This isn't the point of the game, and will not be a part of my tribe. Team work is what makes this game fun, the players you are surrounded by. When you work with players, literally hanging on the edge of survival, saving one another from defeat it creates a sense of "family". This is a feeling I want to share, and engulf my tribe in.

Depending on interest numbers, we may go in four directions and aim for world domination.

Activity is something that affects many great tribes. It can be a downfall, and I know this firsthand. I believe in a simple equation: Fun + Team Work = Activity. How? When you have fun, work with tribe members you have a reason to come back. You want to come back. This is a game, not a chore. You should have fun, work as a team. Simply put, we will have fun, we will play as a team. One goes down, we all go down.

Diplomacy: In my time playing, I have seen diplomacy go from being used strategically to shunned because of the view of "hugging". Allies (etc.) is not hugging. Diplomacy is a tactic. If it doesn't interfere with growth and production, it's a perfect relationship. This is a reason I believe team work has been lost in games. It starts with loss of team work between tribes, and trickles down to players themselves. This mindset can't continue, and will not be a part of this tribe.

Style: I believe in being aggressive. I believe in having the edge, being one step ahead. When you combine aggressive play with team work/coordination, you have a deadly mix. We will war, this will not be a tribe for those who are afraid to war in fear of not making it.

4 Year Anniversary: You may be wondering how this will play a part in the tribe. I like world wars, don't you? Around Aug/Sept, I intend to start a world war. The goal is to eliminate all, or be eliminated. This doesn't mean we will blindly declare war. We will play strategically, we will will take the weaknesses of other tribes and squeeze them out.

-Does this mean we will not war earlier? No, we will, just not on a "world' war scale. At least if we aren't forced to do some world hurting earlier.
-Does this mean I will basically throw away the tribe? No, simply put. I plan to have longevity with this world and play seriously.

Requirements: So, what are the requirements to join? As many know, I believe in easy to get in, hard to stay. To be a part of this tribe:
1. Ability to learn, work with others, and follow orders.
2. You must WANT to play for keeps, willing to go all in.

- A semi requirement I would say is Skype. If you don't have it, you need it. I won't force it, but it helps a lot in terms of activity and coordination.

Member List:

Memberlist:
MontyPython
j0sh
chickensword
YallGotPwned
zarddeath200
Potassium
Lets Dance
freya9897
Confuzzled?
TeaAndCrumpets
Smithy2oo9
T3RR0R
BusinessTime
Cheesy Pleasures
God-Bunny
wardyuc
biggsy-32
satanscircus
Advoor
XLR8
atilla
iSmaFFz x
Sonic X
BangersNMash
toffer87
HaWK
I Need A Watch.
Terms and Conditions
ReelyBigFish
Strike
Drop The World
chocololi
The Superhamster
mmm321
SwearBox
Advocatus Diaboli
Pink Pony
lord dan win

Depending on Settings/Maybe:
Two-Face
Rena Ryuugu
FishAndChips
cheesasaurus
Gorth/Kotone
xx magiks xx
john d mclain
Mattzey The Gummy Pear
Aethon

Thank you for reading. I hope this creates interest and I can go through with this.
-Cory

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd like to join depending on the settings. I'm also looking for a final world (playing wise) and agree with a lot of what you've said, especially about the gameplay. I've been under your lead before but if you want me to answer some questions I'm ready.

I'd prefer not using Skype. I tend to get spammed and it makes my computer lag.

DeletedUser

I would like to join. My skype is chickensword.

This two requirements 1. Ability to learn, work with others, and follow orders.
2. You must WANT to play for keeps, willing to go all in.

Is what I had in W30.net. I have lost the willingness to go all in since W30 with =SK=. But following orders are what I always do.

I also strongly believe your equation...that was what kept me playing until my leader got banned. Fun + Team Work = Activity

~Fun + Team Work = Activity~ I hope by joining this tribe, the equation stays true and willingness to go all in will naturally come.

I would really like to wake up every morning with a rush to turn on the computer just to play tribalwars. Have a fun time chatting with friends and when my friend needs the help, I will be willing to send my support.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Two-Face, no need to answer any questions. I'll put you down under "Depending on Settings". Hope the settings turn out great ;). As for chickensword, you can be a part of this. I hope that we can achieve that rush of wanting to log in.

DeletedUser

Sign me in under 'maybe' .. Depending on my free time and my progress in other worlds I might join your tribe .. I won't answer your questions simply because you know Im the pwnage :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

any room for a super duper awsomeness masterful creative outstanding loyal truthel dark minded happy lively jolly speechless warter drinking machine that talks and says

Lets dance?

LD

DeletedUser

I'd like to participate in your tribe too. I'm on mi iPod touch so I'll tell you my experince Monday when I get back from my bros wedding. I do have 4 yes of experince

DeletedUser

I'd like to participate in your tribe too. I'm on mi iPod touch so I'll tell you my experince Monday when I get back from my bros wedding. I do have 4 yes of experince

bump!!!

is this a one word post?

DeletedUser

Guys, thinking bout setting up a skype room. Think it's a little early?

DeletedUser

Guys, thinking bout setting up a skype room. Think it's a little early?

just abit

a good 6 months yet but then agen setting one up and joining somer erlia worlds for the fun and practice could keep us occupied till the summer so yes and no.

yes keep us all in touch and occupied
no could make people alittle tence and want the summer to come erlia.

Ill leave you with that choice

based on my opinions only :)