Super Heroes In Training

• Thread starter DeletedUser10204
  • Start date

DeletedUser10204

Super Heroes In Training, we all wanted a Classic round, infact I posted earlier in questions about it and 2 hours later it comes out :) I'm excited, I am an experienced leader and a very good friend to make. I have unbelievable experience on speed rounds and normal worlds mainly on the swedish server though :icon_confused: however I would like to offer you all a chance to join arms with me and dominate this new round :) thank you for your time

-RoAd RuNNeR-

DeletedUser10480

Hey I am interested in joining.

Add me on skype or PM and with any questions that you have.

Razer

DeletedUser10204

razor im in SLAP! with you i already have your skype but ill make a chat with you :)

DeletedUser10204

any body interested add me on skype, i've had a few people contact me already so details and proof of past experience would be nice

my skype name is aaronpwnsall

DeletedUser9936

however I would like to offer you all a chance to join arms with me and dominate this new round :) thank you for your time

-RoAd RuNNeR-

Only the lucky 6 get in i assume? :D well 5 plus yourself?

Good luck, look forward to seeing you all in game!

DeletedUser

Road, I'm in ;)
If you don't remember we have played together before many a tine.

DeletedUser10204

Only the lucky 6 get in i assume? :D well 5 plus yourself?

Good luck, look forward to seeing you all in game!

Actually it is mainly my friends joining, wich makes the tribe trustworthy :) plus i already know there playing stles and know how to make them work to thier best. but if needs be i would ask people to start to co up together and then ad more people in :) just because there is a 6 member limit does not mean that there is only 6 players aloud :)

DeletedUser10663

Ok forget my tribe i'm with u.
Just one shouldnt we choose a place to make our villages?

DeletedUser10204

Ok forget my tribe i'm with u.
Just one shouldnt we choose a place to make our villages?

Im sorry :/ all i can do is point you to Razer Gamer and ask him to be a Co for the round

The tribe is FULL and I am happy with the amount of players and co's so If Dark Knight gets the Co then that will be it

Look out for the accounts of:

-Wolverine.IT
-IncredibleHulk.IT
-Batman.IT
-Superman.IT
-Thor.IT
-MrFantastic.IT

-

the .IT is not standing for the Italian server it is simply and Abbreviation for In Training

I and my members or co's will not be revieling who is who so any in game mails asking will be either joked along with or ignored. do not take offense to this as it is just a method I like to use

Thank you for all applicants

-RoAd RuNNeR-