Support rule

• Thread starter DeletedUser6598
  • Start date

DeletedUser6598

Not sure this is the right place to post this but i know when you join a tribe you can't support your tribe mates for 2 days is that the same the other way round? Can the tribe support the new player straight away or do they have to wait 2 days also?

DeletedUser

They also have to wait 2 days.

And your first ports of call should have been Ye Olde Tavern or the Questions forum in General. :p

DeletedUser11285

Your all wrong If you join a tribe you have to wait 2 days to send support to ypur tribe mates but your tribe mates can send you support straight away

DeletedUser

Well, now there are conflicting views we will have to rely on a member of staff.

DeletedUser11285

it happened to a member who joined our tribe and i sent support to him with in 1 hour of him joining us but he had to wait 2 days before sending troops to me

DeletedUser

Are you sure ?
I always felt safe sending attacks at a player who just joined a new tribe knowing they couldnt be supported

DeletedUser11285

yeah 100000000000% sure if not then its a glitch

DeletedUser6158

yeah 100000000000% sure if not then its a glitch

iso-robbie is correct. A new tribe member can still be supported within the 48 hours, although they can't support other tribe mates.

Seems a bit odd tbh.

DeletedUser4753

Your all wrong If you join a tribe you have to wait 2 days to send support to ypur tribe mates but your tribe mates can send you support straight away

This is true i do believe, i thought it to be a mutual 2 days but in fact existing tribe members can get involved supporting a new guy from the off.

unless i really lost track of time :p

DeletedUser11204

This is correct.

Why is that so? as in what is the point of being supported, but not being able to support in that initial 48 hours?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why is that so? as in what is the point of being supported, but not being able to support in that initial 48 hours?

Isn't that obvious?

If a person joins a tribe, the tribe are more likely to give him res so he can climb up through the ranks. if a rim tribe of course.

If a person is well established you don't want him to send support within those two days to the rest of the tribe if the tribe is good at poaching good players.

For example: My tribe just poached a 5k player which doubled are tribal score today, so if he could send little me res now it be unfair on the bloke beside me.

I don't know if i explained that in a good way but it makes sense. i can see why the devs did it.

DeletedUser

I thought it was the other way around so that players who are about to be rimmed dont just join a new tribe and get support.
I don't see much reasoning for this rule though

DeletedUser4221

IMO the idea behind it was to stop anyone thinking they could just get round the support tribe members only rule with family tribes, so players can't jump from tribe A to tribe B to support tribe B once incoming landed to then just join tribe A again otherwise there would be a lot of tribe hopping.

DeletedUser4753

In essence though, one could leave Tribe A join Tribe B and receive support, just cannot give it strangely enough.

DeletedUser11253

just a note to you folks
its 24 hours before you can send support but can get it instant
also you can leave with your new found support back to your old tribe without it being removed
the whole thing needs to be looked at as its far to easy how its set up at the moment