Supporting tribesmen

DeletedUser

A few of my tribesmen are having trouble with villages near to them.

They need support and I have been sending troops etc to their enemy to reduce their troops, do damage etc.

When would you say this kind of support gets beyond a joke? Is it untribesmen-like to refuse or ignore the pleas from other tribesmen due to myself having my own eggs to fry?

DeletedUser

Tough one, personnally i would ditch them when i knew that there was no way they were comming back, i.e someone near them was much stronger and they were not making any head way and i was just continously losing troops

Really u have to decide urselve,
to be honest if ur on world 2 then i would not suport at all, since to be under attack now does not make them a good player so u probably won't want them on ur team later.

If u are on world 1, it is tougher, if they look like they are going to be nobled soon and it looks like there was no chance of saving the village i would ditch him

DeletedUser2765

Depends are your tribemates dead weight? IE: They only came to the forums when people started attacking them and/or are they inactive?

DeletedUser

Haha Kriegselend,

You've hit the nail on the head. One of them *did* only come to the forum to ask for assistance.

I just don't want to be seen as a crap leader by not doing what, I guess a tribe is supposed to do.

It's hard to differenciate between helping someone and not minding if you lose troops (cos it'll damage the enemy anyway) or if I'm just sending these troops to their death, a la Hague.

DeletedUser2765

Well if they only came to the forums after being attacked, then they are not worthy of being in your tribe. :)