T4H & Those that know me

DeletedUser

For those that dont know me, you have no need to read on :lol:

For those that do, I'd like to wish all Friends & Enemies good luck and well wishes both in life and TW. :icon_cool:

T4H and my oldest W1N allies have been informed that as of this weekend I will be leaving W1 to rest and concentrate on RL matters. The account will be left in good hands once I try and bat off this latest little op by our old friends :icon_razz:

Its been a long long 2.5 years on here and I've had ALOT of fun along the way making good friends and enemies in the process.

However for me the recent 2nd rejection to have an end condition put in on this world was frankly my last straw, I love a good scrap and this so far was one of the best I've had in my 4+ years of TW, however boredom seems to have hit many of us on here.

I will return at somepoint on later worlds and I hope to see you all again there.

For now this is BaskB signing off.

All the Best

DeletedUser

Wish you all the best mate, been fun. Enjoyed the banter in skype chats. Good allies and good enemies. Take my hat of to you.

WW

DeletedUser1942

Thats a shame mate.
Been a good enemy, by far the best ive come up against.

All the best in RL Bask.

DeletedUser

good luck mate :) shame to see u go as u were one of the good enemies .
Man0waR.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser717

Enjoy real life! And thanks for the parting gifts ;)

DeletedUser

Its been fun mate go enjoy r/l

ps thanks for the one incoming parting gift :lol:

Getting banned since 2009:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Despite any grief I gave you, you've always had my respect boss.

All the best for the future.

Berg

DeletedUser3642

Well played BaskB, W1 has lost a fine player today!

If you do come back in the future, i'm sure we'll cross swords once again :)

DeletedUser

Best of luck dude, RL wins over in the end. Was a pleasure playing with you even though we moved on a while ago. /salute

DeletedUser6603

Was a pleasure locking horns with you mate. You are a fine leader and a credit to TW.

I'm sure our paths will cross again some day ;-)

DeletedUser

One T4H member we could all respect. All the best, Bask.

15d2xc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2154

Whose BaskB?

only kidding, i know your some southerner lol........

All the best, looks like the south will finally crumble, Id best start looking at what to do in RL soon i guess.....Unless ......let me go get a beer and think

DeletedUser589

Bask, it was a pleasure to get to know you through TW. We had some great times through both our alliance and most recently our war.
Well played, you were truly one of the great leaders on this server.

I know we will remain in contact and wishing you the best. Make sure you let me know when you make your return (assuming im still knocking about)

W1 has lost a great player and leader this weekend.

All the best,

Luke

DeletedUser

This is a big shame mate. I always respected you as a player and leader. Shame you are quitting, but just remember to have a kick-ass time in RL! :)

~Ryan

DeletedUser2343

Bask I wish you all the luck and fortune that this world can give you. Your a man of honour and it's been a pleasure to be on opposite sides. I wil never forget what you and and your tribe did for me when my mam died, never met but such a massive hug I could give you. Feel like I'm going to miss a true pal xxxxxxxxxxx

DeletedUser4479

as of this weekend i'd like to saywell played to W1n as T4H dies jumper followers to quits etc etc. Well played guys on winning w1, Just depends now on when the mods declair w1n as winners of w1

DeletedUser

im sure that this will cause a chain reaction of quitting :(

DeletedUser10514

All the best Bask it's been a pleasure mate

Congrats to W1N aswell. Well played

DeletedUser

Bask mate I have known you for a long time and have always enjoyed the banter we had ingame and also on skype. Same with Brian I have the utmost respect for you two.

Shame to see you leave, seems like a few T4H have given up now which is a shame but I applaud the others for fighting on.....i'll see you all soon enough for some nuking! Just have to take Brian and Basks 2000 villages first! :D