T4h vs Tea

• Thread starter DeletedUser6932
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I would equally love to know when we dropped our alliance with T4H to a NAP before preparing to attack? I suspect that someone has been spinning a whole lot of bull to you, well eat it up because the truth is out there, but you are a long way from it.

Again I am going to call you up on this. You seemed perfectly happy with the plans and agreements we had made on Skype John.

[25/01/2010 20:48:37] Draygar: then if we are sitting comfortably I'll begin
[25/01/2010 20:49:14] Draygar: the map shows a proposed route for TEA and WHo to the west
[25/01/2010 20:49:28] Draygar: the line gives us a border to work to
[25/01/2010 20:49:52] Draygar: above, WHo had nobling rights and below TEA
[25/01/2010 20:50:29] Draygar: I have spoken to Bask today to see if I can convince him to join WHo with the ex Kong and Fun guys
[25/01/2010 20:50:53] Draygar: he is speaking to some of them and has asked for 24hrs to get back to me which I have agreed
[25/01/2010 20:51:49] Draygar: either way I propose we re affirm the alliance and move forward with plans to push west, if they join us great if not we go that way any way
[25/01/2010 20:51:57] Desaaw: hey bud
[25/01/2010 20:52:08] Thunderhorse: I think we are more than willing to go ahead with this
[25/01/2010 20:52:31] Desaaw: ok well i am all for this new plan. with Who and TEA allied for the lifetime of this world. that is what we are talking here yes?
[25/01/2010 20:53:39] Draygar: that is the idea, we will need to wait somewhere between 24 and 48 hrs to give Bask and his buddys time to make a decision then we move. If all are in agreement.
[25/01/2010 20:54:26] Desaaw: ok well i agree. i will need to get council approval. are you guys good this this new direction for us both?
[25/01/2010 20:54:45] Desaaw: the whos guys i mean
[25/01/2010 20:54:51] Desaaw: do u need council approval?
[25/01/2010 20:55:05] BestSonOfJohn: The council is here
[25/01/2010 20:55:10] BestSonOfJohn: the ones that count :)

You yourself in the skype conversations said that the alliance was being downgraded and then it was confirmed from your diplomat some time later that it had been.

[25/01/2010 21:47:14] Ben Johnson: -T4H- are allies, but I feel that will be downgraded very soon…

Further to this you also seemed very keen to help in the planned attacks as well as the other dukes/council (or as you put the ones that counted) from –Who- that were present during these skype chats

[25/01/2010 21:30:31] Desaaw: ok cool. Shall we aim for Monday then? Is Monday ok for a mass offensive against T4? Or do you want it sooner to persuade BaskB?
[25/01/2010 21:30:39] BestSonOfJohn: We could help
[25/01/2010 21:30:42] BestSonOfJohn: if you like :p
[25/01/2010 21:31:29] Draygar: would rather give BaskB as much time as reasonably possible so Monday would work for me
[25/01/2010 21:31:31] Thunderhorse: Ok well I give my word to this agreement
[25/01/2010 21:31:57] Mike Saw: sorted. Monday then. Unless we agree more time is needed.
[25/01/2010 21:32:39] Kev Burr: At last I can get rid of some noble's

We now have one of the former T4H council confirming that the alliance had been downgraded to a NAP as well. Given this evidence it would lead me to presume that you were promising and telling us one thing, while at the same time were colluding with others in contrary to that which you had already agreed upon (you were also deceiving one or both the other dukes in your tribe by doing this).

Regarding yourself stepping down you did step down (if for only a short time) and that was the reason we were given by the other people we were in contact with at the top of -Who-. Given that, is this yet again another bit fabricated of information to stall/back track on what you and the others had personally agreed upon?

You very much approved of the plans during the skype conversations (attacking T4H) and even suggested some very good ideas along with that. You also seemed very intent as did the other dukes in -Who- that it would be a life time alliance.
[25/01/2010 19:52:31] Mike Saw: ok well I am all for this new plan. With Who and TEA allied for the lifetime of this world. That is what we are talking here yes?
[25/01/2010 19:53:39] Draygar: that is the idea

You’re own agreement

[25/01/2010 21:50:16] BestSonOfJohn: The alliance is back on and far firmer than before

You still haven’t addressed where this so called plan for EXP *FW* and TEA forming a super power to go at -Who- came from, to me it is very much fabricated lies since from TEA point of view we were intent and upheld all the agreements that have been made (ones which your tribe continually abused, specifically K94 and recruitment in our Ks). Also you have lied about mailing our diplomat as to why you merged since no such mail was sent either.

Overall I am really shocked at this modus operandi that you appear to operate by. Promising one thing giving your word in doing so and that of your tribe while in truth you were lying to those closest around you in your own tribe and lying to you allies that you had personally agreed the agreements with. It is clear that you are a highly untrustworthy individual based on past events, other tribes should be very cautious to deal with yourself in the future.

DeletedUser

If i am honest, slie, i dont really know where your resentment for TEA comes from?!

If i were the EXP leadership, i would realise that T4H are the backstabbers in this situation, and so I would be inclined to work with TEA instead. But that aside, the level of EXP involvement will prove the decisive factor in this war - and if they commit fully then T4H could find themselves on the back foot.

His sole reason for the resentment comes from our initial refusal to have any diplomacy with them that was solely based on them forming on the rim and being relativly unknown. However when they proved themselfs to be capable and not just a mass recruitment we sought from our side to seek diplomacy, however this was snubbed by Slie over our initial refusual

I wouldn't really class the whole of the T4H family as this, however T4H-W the former -Who- tribe in my eyes fall into the catergory.

@BaskB - Thanks for confirming some of what I have said. Its also a pleasure to play alongside you on W4.

DeletedUser4394

My bad for some reason I thought Deesaw was your diplomat, probably because he was always the one contacting us, it was Deesaw I mailed.

Since you are quoting Skype here is a fragment from what went on before Draygar had left and while negotiating his return

[1/8/2010 3:23:27 PM] Draygar: lol
[1/8/2010 3:24:32 PM] Draygar: ohh ffs, what to do for the best....
[1/8/2010 3:25:18 PM] Draygar: My main concern is, has been, and always will be the survival and growth of WHo
[1/8/2010 3:26:22 PM] Ben Johnson: and we have done fine so far.
[1/8/2010 3:28:08 PM] Draygar: the problem is that at times you seem to put other tribes before our own growth, I know that is because you have high morals and sense of loyalty and I'm not knocking you for that but this is just a game and the tribe must come first
[1/8/2010 3:29:24 PM] Ben Johnson: I also read the public forums and know that a tribe can lose a lot of respect and pick up enemies by taking the wrong actions.
[1/8/2010 3:29:50 PM] Draygar: they are like the papers I never read them too damn depressing ;)
[1/8/2010 3:30:37 PM] Ben Johnson: We have attacked ST while they were allies, but we had a good motive. If we turn on another ally they may get harder to find and we lose trust in the ones we have. I am cautious more than anything

The reason for attacking ST was that they objected to us taking in refugees, while attempting a diplomatic solution they continued to attack despite a ceasefire, at that point they ceased to be allies. Other than that I took a stand for a long time against attacking any allied tribes. If you check the date stamps you will see this took place before the Skype conversation you referred to. By the time your Skype conversation happened I was ready to quit and nodding along, in fact before the the whole agreement was finally signed I had quit as duke (nothing to do with EXP asking for me to).

Mail to Deesaw dated 19.03. at 23:39 said:
General catch up Kev left -WHo- to join T4H, still no idea why.

-WHo- finally decided to join the T4H family, especially since TEA had been conspiring with *FW* and EXP to unite against -WHo- and T4H.

Then we heard that EXP are only using TEA until *FW* are sorted (although that looks like a long ride the way *FW* are playing) and that sealed our options.

DeletedUser

Interesting though all this is, I'm struggling to see a point to any of it.

DeletedUser

Entertainment.

Also, it's good PnP for both tribes. Other tribes gain info on them and that info is often use to decide whether they join in. E.G. I imagine EXP are looking at this with some interest, incase they decide to war either tribe at some point.

DeletedUser6932

Like all threads this one was started for a bit of banter between the tribes =P

I have never posted on the external threads before so what better way to start out by creating a new thread on a war that has caught very little public attention in the past

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by Mail to Deesaw dated 19.03. at 23:39

-WHo- finally decided to join the T4H family, especially since TEA had been conspiring with *FW* and EXP to unite against -WHo- and T4H.

Then we heard that EXP are only using TEA until *FW* are sorted (although that looks like a long ride the way *FW* are playing) and that sealed our options.

-

Just to make clear from my point of view, EXP up to usual tricks and conspired with TEA to Ally/Merge with *FW* and then together go at everyone and anyone. FW were not prepared to be used just to be mopped up by EXP at a later date, and TEA would not go against EXP so war continues on both fronts. Respect to EXP on their diplomacy, they have grown to where they are today by manipulating so many tribes.

DeletedUser

So to all those in the North of W1, Am sure from this thread you can see, the SOUTH isnt as dead as everyone thinks lol ;-)

DeletedUser4394

So to all those in the North of W1, Am sure from this thread you can see, the SOUTH isnt as dead as everyone thinks lol ;-)

We just spend less time in the forums and more time actually playing :icon_razz:

RFletch88 said:
Just to make clear from my point of view, EXP up to usual tricks and conspired with TEA to Ally/Merge with *FW* and then together go at everyone and anyone. FW were not prepared to be used just to be mopped up by EXP at a later date, and TEA would not go against EXP so war continues on both fronts. Respect to EXP on their diplomacy, they have grown to where they are today by manipulating so many tribes.

Glad someone knows what I'm talking about :)

DeletedUser

god knows since when this war should have been declared :/ finally its on the public . :D

DeletedUser

Wouldnt be far off, from memory KLM formed in November/December.

T4 became in January.

DeletedUser

Probaly the end of October/early November last year when Lo0ney declared on us? :lol:

Ah yes, the good old days, a time before personal agendas and resentment creeped into the midst of this game...

I for one will congratulate the T4H gang on their quick and decisive action in taking our inactives, afterall, this game is as much about opportunism as anything else. I am also glad to be fighting characters such as thedoctor and brianL, both of whom are worthy opponents who take up far too much of my time :p

Recently however, things appear to have taken a turn for the worse for our little tribe, frontline players losing a few villages and quitting, trying to jump sides, making silly personal naps etc...

These problems are are almost dealt with now and as a result our resolve and commitment to the cause has been strenghtened, perhaps now we can have a head to head rather than a stab in the back? It would certainly make the game more fun for all involved, and at the end of the day why else would we be here if not for the fun of it?

I'm not gonna start quoting my opponents and catching them out on their lies, I leave that to the smarter people among us, what I will say tho, is, let's go fighting love.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6932

Side 1:
Tribes: T4H T4H-W -T4H- =T4H=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TEA TEA.
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 19
Difference: 56

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 522,239
Side 2: 105,696
Difference: 416,543

image.php

DeletedUser6932

Side 1:
Tribes: *FW*
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TEA TEA.
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 6
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33,308
Side 2: 49,637
Difference: 16,329

image.php

A bit of good stats for Tea

Not to be putting them down the whole time I guess =P

Congrats on that front

As for *fw* what is going on with you guys

DeletedUser

A war with EXP is what is going on lol, not many of our big hitters are on the TEA front, and as far as I'm concerned we have never put that much effort into the TEA war as the effect on TEA on us has not been dramatic. In my opinion TEA are a largely defensive tribe, and they are good at it, but have never posed a serious threat.

I am generalising though, they have some very good players, and have hit us hard at times as we have them.

DeletedUser6984

A war with EXP is what is going on lol, not many of our big hitters are on the TEA front, and as far as I'm concerned we have never put that much effort into the TEA war as the effect on TEA on us has not been dramatic. In my opinion TEA are a largely defensive tribe, and they are good at it, but have never posed a serious threat.

I am generalising though, they have some very good players, and have hit us hard at times as we have them.

they are great defence coordinators i give them alot of respect for that thunderhorse and berkamp for instance are very and i mean very deadly attackers imo and have utter most respect for them. they are two amazing players who should really carry on in this world so hint hint join another tribe any tribe would be lucky to have those two members.

DeletedUser

Guys to be fair I am enjoying the battle we are having together!

And I for one am not going to post anything but praise for all of us cause it is all about enjoyment , and without anybody to fight or defend against then this game would not appeal to me for one .

So for that I thank you , Ratty

DeletedUser6932

Guys to be fair I am enjoying the battle we are having together!

And I for one am not going to post anything but praise for all of us cause it is all about enjoyment , and without anybody to fight or defend against then this game would not appeal to me for one .

So for that I thank you , Ratty

Nice to see you post. Heard you done some nice sniping today. Congratulations on that =P