take over/ co-play for pp

DeletedUser

hello, I'm looking for account, to take over, in world faster than 1.5. I'm experienced with big-sized accounts. I'm especially active in summer. And it could be .de or .hu or any other world as long as people speaks english.

I can also co-play an account, but only in summer and for premium points. From 11 am (co.uk) to 10 pm (co.uk) I can do it in other times but those are assured.

skype toke.toky

DeletedUser

I have no idea who you are, but co-playing for PP will never happen.

Never, ever.

DeletedUser11971

idk as folk are often desperate for a quality co so am sure (if he/she is any good and can prove it) someone would pay premium for their services. Jeesh I once spoke to a guy who sold his account on .net for 20 pounds and it was 500k or so.

I would like to think no one would pay for a co but am not so sure folks wouldn't!

DeletedUser

Sometimes a coplayer will agree to pay for pp, as he would have to pay regardless of having a co or not. Not saying it's necessarily right, but it does happen.

DeletedUser4147

Wait. You can charge people for co-playing them?

Wow. James must owe me a fortune. :lol:

DeletedUser4753

d1's financial service:

1 snipe/ 1 timed retake/1 d snipe/1 timed stack = 10 pp
buy 4 snipes and you get 1 for free

Organise a account when incomings tagged 30 pp (less than 5 mil)
Organise a account when incomings tagged 50 pp (5 mil +)
Organise a account when incomings not tagged 50 pp
Organise and execute all snipes/timed stacks/timed d snipes/retakes over a 24 hour period 100 pp
Defend a account + defend sits under heavy fire 50 pp a day plus 30 pp per sit
Create humorous mockery mail for failed attackers 20 pp
Out of hours sit 30 pp plus unlimited coffee

All prices include unlimited spam and a loser on skype for as long as you can put up with me
All 12 hour plus sessions i also require a 8 pack to be at my most efficient

If interested please add me on skype

skype id: _x_YOU SAD LITTLE MAN 98_x_

DeletedUser

I might become a TW pimp and hire out people like d1 here with these options...

DeletedUser11971

you know I think this could take off and re reading the original post with the bit "especially active in summer" which makes you wonder why they have to hibernate or maybe that Twilight is based on some truth. So can you copy d1mension and make your own ad for getting paid to co play and if so what what you post?

Better still and reviving the rate the siggy above you thread can you write an ad for other forum users?!

Start off with writing an ad for mancunia....!

DeletedUser10576

PP is good here,so send what you can. ;) Reading from the post he/she is at school.