take over/ co-play for pp

DeletedUser

hey d1 those prices are too expensive1 snipe/ 1 timed retake/1 d snipe/1 timed stack = 10 pp- buy 4 snipes and you get 1 for free Organise a account when incomings tagged 40 pp (less than 3 mil) -Organise a account when incomings tagged 10 pp (3 mil +)- Organise a account when incomings not tagged 20 pp- Organise and execute all snipes/timed stacks/timed d snipes/retakes over a 24 hour period 50 pp -Defend a account + defend sits under heavy fire 60 pp a day plus 30 pp per sit- Create humorous mockery mail for failed attackers 5 pp---------this should do better ,besides the part about co-playing in my post was a joke ,however i wouldn't mind co-playing huge account, like 20 mi, but not less, coz it isn't intresting especially when player plays 60-80 % deff and only 40-20 % off

DeletedUser4753

My flawlessness costs im afraid, you want second to non quality have to dig into those pockets
Also you forgot the 8 pack :/

Lol why even bother playing a account with so much d, i mean dont get me wrong can log in once a week n be fine but where is the fun in turtle wars

DeletedUser

what do you mean turtle wars? 5 + mi, is the most intresting part of the game, playing with one or even 10 vills is boring ,you probably never tried to play with 500 vills.

DeletedUser11971

what do you mean turtle wars? 5 + mi, is the most intresting part of the game, playing with one or even 10 vills is boring ,you probably never tried to play with 500 vills.

lol he was agreeing with you AND he was setting out his stall for paying for a co. Am thinking your rate for co playing is plummeting as I type this if you can't see this folks will doubt you can spot nasties in a crowd of fakes and need that def heavy account!

Also why belittle the OP for something you have no idea whether he has or hasn't? That is at best silly at worst shows why you will probs be playing your own account this summer.

just a thought but maybe try reading what others say and then put at least one thought into replying? (I was going to say thoughts but meh why stretch yourself!)

DeletedUser4753

hehe huto was the op :p

n yea funny to dub me off all people a start up player, thats where i do most poorly, im a mid late game defender through n through, just from 10 vills to 1000 i think someone is playing turlte wars if they have more def than off, let alone 80%

but what do i know .......

DeletedUser

Paying pp to co-play...

You just be honoured if someone lets you onto there account.