Teaching threads

DeletedUser

Please, do we have any links for teaching threads explaining backtiming and sniping in detail, I am a little lazy so would be nice to just paste a link here and there when asked?

Or are there any helpful folk to perhaps post details here?

DeletedUser5582

this guide sets out most of what you want here though have seen better individual guides for sniping elsewhere (just been lazy and not popped them into the Guide library yet :icon_redface:)

Look in the Guides thread for other posts (Business Time's one is the one I learnt from) and I will go find one on how to cancel snipe, which is perhaps the easiest way of sniping attacks as you get heaps of goes at making it.

To backtime well would first read the Cheeseasuarus guide on lag/timing here and you'll need this to be able to snipe effectively anyway then to backtime this thread should be ok for you.

Then practice! Is the timing that you'll need to concentrate on as knowing what to do is only half the battle but knowing when to click will make your hair become very flickable indeed!

Then is just a question of avoiding thinking about playing golf to succeed at this game :icon_eek: