team vs p.b.m.

DeletedUser3227

with dukes out of the way, it just leaves p.b.m, here are the stats. (forever count as we have not been at war with them untill the conflict started)

Side 1:
Tribes: TEAM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: P.B.M.
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 1
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 140,408
Side 2: 6,358
Difference: 134,050

chart

DeletedUser3227

seems pbm have made there intensions clear, i did make them an offer but with this reply i guess they want war lmao.

keltic1888 today at 00:02
Dear [ally]Team[/ally]

TO CLAIM VICTORY IN THE FORUMS OVER [ally]P.B.M.[/ally]THEN YOU NEED WILL NEED TO EARN IT

BUT WILL IT BE THE NUMBER 2 TRIBE VERSUS THE NUMBER 13 TRIBE OR ARE YOU NOT BIG ENOUGH TO TAKE US ON YOUR OWN DO YOU NEED THE HELP OF 3 OTHER TRIBES TO TAKE US OUT?

Lets draw the lines of battle

There is a lot to take in so please read carefully.

Here is the plan you may be comming now but this is not the time for us to panic!
Its time for you to die.

I will make the plan as simple as I can for everyone on both defense and attack fronts.

If you send a SINGLE attack we will DODGE all you will find is an empty village.

MULTIPLE attacks will be TAGGED.

Your scouts will be dodged nothing to add to your forums in the future, which by the way make nice reading.

Incoming NOBLE TRAINS will meet the TRIPWIRE.

This plan has more than one level.

For every village [ally]Team[/ally] attack, not take but attack, we as a tribe will take 3 of your barb villas, we will ruin your farms and leave you open to your enemies.

For every Village you take we will grab 6.

And finally the third level.
We will be defending and using TRIPWIRES in the west against [ally]TEAM[/ally], in the south and east we will be attacking on one of our enemies and taking their villages.

In 3 moves across the map, we will be defending, growing and attacking.

To add insult to your upcoming injuries we will publish EVERY one of your attacks in the external forums for all to see so [ally]team[/ally] enemies can see where you are weakest.

Our blades are sharp our trenches are dug.
To quote Robbie Williams

COME AND HAVE A GO IF YOU THINK YOUR HARD ENOUGH!

Regards

[ally]P.B.M.[/ally]

[player]KELTIC1888[/player]
[player]DAVEASH[/player]
[player]TRIMGYM[/player]

DeletedUser

Was the offer to do some Hugging? LoL

...... We all got sent that mail Max

DeletedUser5293

I do actually find the mail quite inspiring, it shows that they have the heart to fight back and have actually derived a way forward.If it will be implemented and successful only time can tell, but if i were a part of P.B.M which is much smaller in size and 15 members short or what the enemy is I wouldn't mind the plan too much, at least the leaders are trying to organize and fight back not just roll over.
This might be another TA1 in the making on team turf. TEAM conquers have given them a decent lead and I don't expect the stats to reverse but the question is can TEAM root and remove them off or will they just stick around with grit.
This is an opportunity for TEAM so enforce their power and prove their dominance if they can annihilate P.B.M, but it also a stage well set for P.B.M to embarrass/frustrate TEAM by not buckling to the pressure.

DeletedUser3227

Was the offer to do some Hugging? LoL

...... We all got sent that mail Max

you can talk lmao, wolves/yummy/sol, turn it up blev, now 2 academy tribes? gee wiz getting desperate much, for every 1 to know, the deal was they dispand we pick up a few members and the rest were to go to 1 of our allies. now they have choosen war and our barbs are in desperate need of support what ever shall we do, when we actually move into a assault there way im sure they dont have enough nobles to counter a barb vill with every attack we send, ups to them for there spirit but gee i do wonder about there war plan lol.

DeletedUser

i dont think laying out their whole strategy to their enemies was a good idea....this mail could have sent after some big barb destroying waves....still heart shown by pbm...best of luck for both tribes

DeletedUser

2 academy tribes?

who are our two academies max??? i would really like to know considering i wasnt even aware we had 1, let alone 2. lmaolmaolmaolmao

anyway ive got one world for ya, OUTLAW

DeletedUser3227

ahahahahaha nobles, wolves/dogs? wow simalar names there dont you think? and yummy? they are ur academy as the 1st profile page said so but seems dogs changed there name due to backlash from the forums ;) and outlaw are our allies, the way we work together is none of ya buisness, but people in glass houses should not throw stones lmao.

DeletedUser

ahahahahaha nobles, wolves/dogs? wow simalar names there dont you think? and yummy? they are ur academy as the 1st profile page said so but seems dogs changed there name due to backlash from the forums ;) and outlaw are our allies, the way we work together is none of ya buisness, but people in glass houses should not throw stones lmao.

max i know when your lying, i just figured out your tell*

every time you tell a lie you write 'lmao' at the end of the post. :)

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

*poker reference

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

max i know when your lying, i just figured out your tell*

every time you tell a lie you write 'lmao' at the end of the post. :)

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

*poker reference

The 'lmao' is just the amusingness in your pathetic posts. Your lie about yummy not your academy was so obvious a lie it becomes funny you would even try to tell it and asume we would believe it.

Offcourse is yummy your academy tribe. and you cannot change that fact. We still have screenshots about the first profile page before you changed it under pressure from the externals.

DeletedUser

^ and I had an invite via pm from ironblev that says; 'would you like to join our academy tribe yummy with the potential of moving into dogs eventually', or something very similar.

DeletedUser3227

^ and I had an invite via pm from ironblev that says; 'would you like to join our academy tribe yummy with the potential of moving into dogs eventually', or something very similar.

oh my god that is sooooo funny hahahaha, and im the liar lmao.

ok back on topic update of the stats, been a quiet week in the north, expect that to change very soon.

Side 1:
Tribes: TEAM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: P.B.M.
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 1
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 165,463
Side 2: 6,358
Difference: 159,105

chart

DeletedUser

oh my god that is sooooo funny hahahaha, and im the liar lmao.

ok back on topic update of the stats, been a quiet week in the north, expect that to change very soon.

oh my god!! ........ weres the message? dont just post hearsay lemmon and expect it to be taken as fact.

im guessing 'or something very similar' hides a multitude of sins

and yes max you are a liar.

DeletedUser3227

so its more then ok for steamy to post hear say? you guys make me sick with your hypocritical rubbish all the time, you guys were all over steamy's post with no substance, yet some1 not from my tribe post a more believable story and you try to run them down, come on nobbler, you cant have 2 sets of rules forever?

DeletedUser

so its more then ok for steamy to post hear say? you guys make me sick with your hypocritical rubbish all the time, you guys were all over steamy's post with no substance, yet some1 not from my tribe post a more believable story and you try to run them down, come on nobbler, you cant have 2 sets of rules forever?

steamy posted something that confirmed what i already knew as fact (TEAM brought S.T into the war).

lemmon posted something that backed up, what with u think, could possibly be true.

thats the difference.