TEAM vs TA1

DeletedUser

Haha .. Easier target ? I don't need much defence to defend myself, so more nukes for meh :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Ya can count on it Freddy wannabe, btw, how many village`s you lost to me?
2 I believe.
How many Have I lost to you: Zero....Yes....That`s a big fat zero.

Bring it on Pizzaface! ;P

DeletedUser

When did I this account lose those 2 villages ?

Let me answer this one for you, the period between Sam's leave and my returning. The 2 week period this account was inactive and flat-lined.

DeletedUser

Ah ok, Yeah....I guess Excuses work too........but still are rendered unbelieveable.
You gonna blame RL now?
Lol

You guy`s seriously beggar belief!

DeletedUser

Lemme just find those fact`s for ya & i`ll post `em up. ;)

Ooooh, ya just wanna make me give ya a big fat kiss........for being rather dumb & not knowing what that account was up too!!!!

Jeez!, where is there someone with a bit of "Common"?!

DeletedUser

When did I mention RL-issues? Shall I copy/past my previous post or are you going to re-read it? :icon_rolleyes:

Your conquers were made the 2nd and 4th February. My profile sais

Account under new Management by Dees
as of 06 February 2010

The previous owner, sam, left halfway January. Leaving this account flat lined for 3 weeks. Dogs hesitated more than 2 weeks to do some attempts and before they could really succeed I arrived ..

Anyways, this is off-topic. So barsterward, I'll be ignoring you from now on ;)

DeletedUser

The war stats between barsterward and Dees/smaueljw speak for themselves.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: barsterward

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: SamuelJW

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17,662
Side 2: 0
Difference: 17,662

image.php

DeletedUser

I suppose you need to ignore me as the embarrassment might be slightly too much for you to take, hence the excuses.....but........whatever excuses you have, the stat`s don`t lie.

Whether it was you, your mother, your brother, your boyfriend or your Dog or your pet fish that had account control......

You let your account fall into disrepute my friend or was it really you all along?!

Either way, you lost two village`s!

Get over it.

DeletedUser

you know so little and yet you comment

i know this is hard for you to understand but the account switched owners
and are you that petty your bringing up 2 little conquers from well over a month ago

im sure you could easily do it again but dont want to take any more for now :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ah Crisis, i remember you defending the member`s of Team from before, I also call up the recent post of accusation`s by WAR & us of you defending TEAM!

I feel you have now shown your true colour`s.

Lesson 101.

Dees, asked me to display the stat`s, so I did, keep up boy! You`re lagging behind!

Come back, when you know more!

DeletedUser

I did not ask for stats. I know for sure the acc had lost 2 vills, and I don't mind. As said before, those conquers were made when it switched owners. You barsterward, along with byron and maffers had nobled 4 in total. Do I care ? Absolutely not.

Whom am I talking to anyways, I choosed the option to ignore .. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This is probably more deserving of its own thread rather than the TA1 vs TEAM war thread.

DeletedUser

When did I this account lose those 2 villages ?

Let me answer this one for you, the period between Sam's leave and my returning. The 2 week period this account was inactive and flat-lined.

Question mark?! You asked when this account lost those two vill`s?
Well, I`m telling ya! ;)

Thankyou & Goodnight!

No wonder TEAM`s in Trouble, you can`t even remember!

DeletedUser

lol, `cos that`s how you sort out a problem!
Well done. I commend your way of dealing with issues on External`s now that you`ve been made to eat your word`s.

I hope your fellow tribemate`s see this & realise how prone you are within the written word.

DeletedUser

lol, `cos that`s how you sort out a problem!
Well done. I commend your way of dealing with issues on External`s now that you`ve been made to eat your word`s.

I hope your fellow tribemate`s see this & realise how prone you are within the written word.

Yep, but his ODA still kicks ass.

DeletedUser5421

my good, i thought this was a TEAM vrs TA1 thread, and Dogs accuse us of taking threads over for PnP....

well congrates to Barsterward he managed to take 2 villages from Sam/Dees, even if dees wasn't playing the account at that moment.

but don't you feel like you have just taken a bath in honey, then dusted yourself in icing suger before kicking the hornets nest?!?!?

ANYWAY BACK ON TOPIC

(and not because anything important has happened (me thinks) but to put this thread back on topic)

Some Stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: TEAM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TA1
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 727
Side 2: 58
Difference: 669

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 4
Difference: 32

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,304,254
Side 2: 263,960
Difference: 4,040,294

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 229,925
Side 2: 34,993
Difference: 194,932

image.php

As if its going to be a surprise to anyone but Team is in the lead.....:icon_biggrin:YAY! :icon_surprised:

but TA1 still hang in there and even manage to fight back.

Pretty much the story of this thread when certain tribes *Cough*dogs*Cough* don't go off on one....:icon_rolleyes: