TEAM vs TA1

DeletedUser

ofcoarse we would have you..
We just like hitting them to keep them under 1 million points every now n then lmao..seems they jumped upto 6 figures its about that time again roflmao.

DeletedUser

your always hitting us chopper mainly through suiciding your sits

DeletedUser

your always hitting us chopper mainly through suiciding your sits

Winge winge winge... thats all we are hearing from you Urban.....

Please for the benefit of everyone here dont post unless you have some useful information for anyone....

DeletedUser

Its not whinging, it's a discussion. There are far more moaning filled threads than this one

DeletedUser

Its not whinging, it's a discussion. There are far more moaning filled threads than this one

Your post above... is discussion.

Urbans post never have facts or anything slightly Factual .... just... whining... constantly and consistently

DeletedUser

the co-ordination was on my vill chop. first scouted by team. then cleared by team, then nobled by virtus. if thats not co-ordinated attacks i dont know what is bud.because you cant noble in k46 it was done like this no doubt...but prob all a coincidence pfft :)

DeletedUser

now now hally how do you know such things ?suspicious knowledge hmmmm. by the way, this cute,

DeletedUser

loooool just here to have a little fun bud... aye suspicious mind as elvis would say huh huh.. wots happened to max by the way?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yup tribal jak/terror you keep hugging up to team fighting there corner
peeps might start talking about you and chopper
funny how youve developed a superiority complex now youve joined virtus
after abandoning your last tribe
why you even posting here its fro me and chopper to flame each other

DeletedUser

yup tribal jak/terror you keep hugging up to team fighting there corner

Only Natural... i was allied with them last week. Pretty hard to break those habbits.... i tried quitting drinking once.... i then lost a village..... So ill keep drinking my whisky i think.... :icon_rolleyes:

peeps might start talking about you and chopper

Everyone knows me and Chopper are already an item.... ive had 3 of his kids for god sakes!!!! :icon_biggrin:
funny how youve developed a superiority complex now youve joined virtus

....Nope... always been a [Female lady part] in the externals... just been quiet lately because no one stupid enough to post against me.... :icon_wink:

after abandoning your last tribe

Yep.

^ i Abandoned them completely....
Read my other posts...

why you even posting here its fro me and chopper to flame each other

Meh get used to me being around, Currently waiting for my bro to get off the account and go to bed while i pick up the slack... so i got a few hours on these externals.... might just T3RR0Rize you for a bit. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

cmon tribal#terroer at least post something i can have a giggle at
your flaming is pretty inept
one of your last posts got a smirk maybe a smile you must be nice and cosy in your new villages
after running from the incomings ;]
all good though at least team have found a new represenstitive to plug the propaganda to the world ,i know they dont have time with all the sitting they do ,im just glad all mine are nearly done [phew]
and maybe i can get on with some gameplay

DeletedUser

For you sir? i decree sir, that sir the post sir wasnt for you sir to giggle at...ummm Sir?

Meh, Its doing the job well. Your just stupid enough to keep Biting....

(Baits up another worm on the hook...and casts the line)

one of your last posts got a smirk maybe a smile

Hmm ... this again i think
\/

For you sir? i decree sir, that sir the post sir wasnt for you sir to giggle at...ummm Sir?

you must be nice and cosy in your new villages

Not really getting bored...hence why... im here :icon_wink:

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha

*takes breath*

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*wipes tears away*

Sorry your right, the incomings made me quit.... because im > :icon_cool:

all good though at least team have found a new represenstitive to plug the propaganda to the world ,i know they dont have time with all the sitting they do

Nope not TEAM... just me.... always have been here, Surely you know that...Jeezzz

im just glad all mine are nearly done [phew]

:spear: < Only thing i can think of... SPEAR NUKES FTW

DeletedUser

one of your last posts got a smirk maybe a smile you must be nice and cosy in your new villages
all good though at least team have found a new represenstitive to plug the propaganda to the world ,i know they dont have time with all the sitting they do ,im just glad all mine are nearly done [phew]

dont know where your geting your info from but FAIL !

DeletedUser

Probably the same place you got your`s from about our leader`s Choppy Choppy!

DeletedUser

all off-topic aside.

TEAMS war with TA1 has been going on 4 months, i doubt TEAM expected it to last more that afew days.

TA1 are much, much smaller than TEAM and are completly surrounded by the enemy.

i think the fact TA1 still exist as a functioning tribe proves their skill at the game. (either that or it proves TEAM's 'lack' of skill)

i think they have impressed alot of people on uk2.

DeletedUser

thank you nobbler, and with there main bosses away team will slowly fall apart

DeletedUser

Great job TA1,it is plain to see you have that fighting DAWG spirit! Keep up on the them,they have a few more people that need to "have RL issues and go in-active" :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

all off-topic aside.

TEAMS war with TA1 has been going on 4 months, i doubt TEAM expected it to last more that afew days.

TA1 are much, much smaller than TEAM and are completly surrounded by the enemy.

i think the fact TA1 still exist as a functioning tribe proves their skill at the game. (either that or it proves TEAM's 'lack' of skill)

i think they have impressed alot of people on uk2.

Maybe we are not focussing on them that much ? Maybe we don't want to noble their 3k point vills and wait till they are build up ?

Don't jump to conclusions too fast.

DeletedUser

lol, way too defensive there Dees.
As far as animal`s go, they`re the best turtle`s in this world.
We would`nt mind attacking `em but we`d lose too many nuke`s, you`re an easier target!