TEAM vs TA1

DeletedUser

yup a succesful operation a well executed plan involving weeks of planning and split second timing
his refusal to read his mail about enzyme possibly merging into ta 1 went unopened for 74 days
we gave him everychance but hey what can u do
with defiance like that
whos next in line for tribe rimming
now let me have a look hmmmmmm

DeletedUser

a bit off topic and irrelevant. Look at it this way. They are the ones who have the power in your area. You (TA1) were their original threat and they've left you in their dust. If they really focused all of their efforts on you i'm sure they would wipe you out on demand. However they have bigger fish to fry than you. Therefore they havn't taken you out fully yet. I think you are actually the noobs for not realising that all effort you put in is a waste as you'll be gone eventually.
Hope i summed that up.
ryan

DeletedUser

just looking to get the thread going squiddy ,team know where no noobs
so i guess youve made yourself team spokesman now ;[
yup team leaving us to rot on the whole
tired of our bonfires
just saying where still here thats all still fighting still having fun
i guess where not worthy

DeletedUser

in fact i see us outlasting team it might take us 5 years or so
as people leave the world we will lay dormant hide our nuts and then rise when they have only 2 active members left

DeletedUser

a bit off topic and irrelevant. Look at it this way. They are the ones who have the power in your area. You (TA1) were their original threat and they've left you in their dust. If they really focused all of their efforts on you i'm sure they would wipe you out on demand. However they have bigger fish to fry than you. Therefore they havn't taken you out fully yet. I think you are actually the noobs for not realising that all effort you put in is a waste as you'll be gone eventually.
Hope i summed that up.
ryan

TEAM will rim TA1 even if they walk away from the war...so maybe its their best chance to stand against them when another "bigger fish" is involved..i think it is a good tactic and i dont consider them a noob for this...although calling TEAM noob is an idiotic remark

"Its Better To Burn Than Fade Away"

DeletedUser

ta1 and team flame and bash each other for fun peril
weve been fighting since the start and we all know each other
so its not serious
i agree better not to let things go stale
but team are defo noobs ;]

DeletedUser

one day someone will actually come on here and say well done lads your still here. yeah yeah team are gonna rim us, we are still here :icon_eek: yes us helllllllllo. i dont know how many incomings we have had, but i do know that a lot of tribes would have buckled by now. we get on with other tribes because we have likeable people in our tribe so do us a favour boys, if your gonna come on here and say were going to the rim........................we aint going:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

maybe we should fight each other hally
where a small insignificant tribe
prepare your pirate army bud
the beserker turtle is coming for you
charrrrrggggeeeeeeee

DeletedUser

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you got no chance yer land lubbing varmit arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

we should start our own ta1 v ta1 thread
ill get some graphs up ill be red you be green
see how we do against each other

DeletedUser3227

thanks for the od ladies :)

wow my sitter messed up my train beyond all belief and i still got the vill?

any more ramless axe/hc nukes bara would like to throw at me? hc are good od getters ;)

DeletedUser

looooool hangs head in shame and slopes off to bed :icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad:

DeletedUser

well we decided to try and put together some kind of an operation as you try to starve us out of our castles
pescky bonfire lol
yup you may have won that skirmish max
ermmm we had sitters as well
on a personal note well played ben of the ben bens awsome snipe

hally impressed with your fake train at me this morning .900 hmmmm im coming for you ;]

DeletedUser

yup bud we will get there just need to mop up team then we move on to world domination
ill clean up k45 have you got your eyes on any other ks ?

DeletedUser

next door looks easy pickings :icon_confused: just sort these 25 incomings then move on

DeletedUser

thanks for the od ladies :)

wow my sitter messed up my train beyond all belief and i still got the vill?

any more ramless axe/hc nukes bara would like to throw at me? hc are good od getters ;)

Its amazing how handy that bonfire comes in maxi :icon_wink: