TEAM vs TA1

DeletedUser

Will get urban to send an invite to u split. Knew we would wear u down in the end lmao

DeletedUser

Will get urban to send an invite to u split. Knew we would wear u down in the end lmao
LMAO.
If you honestly believe that I'm gonna move to TA1, you sir, are a muppet.
Your invititation came at the right time. I just decided to be a bit more active again. ^__^ Farewell TEAM! I am now going over to the winning side!! >:3

DeletedUser

Good show old bean lol, atleast this member has a good sense of humor!!

Unlike a few other members of team! lol:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Have gone through pages looking for why this war started - probably being thick but cant see it.

Am guessing it was natural expansion for team but can someone update me please.

Enjoying the posts by everyone, nice to see good natured banter between two tribes at war.
in my eyes the war started week 1 in the world when ben 999
tricked a couple of our members with some underhand tactics{or tests as he put it lol}
never officially declared on team as we were not external forum active back then in the middle ages but where marked as enemies week 1
things i guess took turn for worse when we asked team for a nap so we could go at enzyme
few days later enzyme merged into team so the whole k was against us
then realised we had been suckered and as we declined the offer of our top3 to merge into team our fate was sealed
team and ta1 the only origonal tribes left in the k
live in hope of the whole world declaring on team lol
any takers ;]
whatever happens we fight to the death
only helms deep remains and the orc army moves ever closer

DeletedUser

nice one urban...wasnt only ben up to them there tactics infact they are still going on under your nose..tee hee chortle chortle

DeletedUser

nice one urban...wasnt only ben up to them there tactics infact they are still going on under your nose..tee hee chortle chortle
yup chopper team well versed in the art of treachery lol
you guys wrote the book
cant really see it going on now though
whats the worse you can do lol
no one who matters falls for it
my deal still stands i will give team a week to migrate from the k
before we take u down

DeletedUser

You go away for a bit and the kids break out of the Playpen and by the looks of it. Hit the Pam Ayres poem section of the library (I swear if anyone asks who Pam Aryres is i'm going weep).

I have to ask does anyone still think that TA1 are a major threat to TEAM? I only ask as I'm skimming and this thread is still going! Hell DOG nearly have more villages in K45 than TA1.

I know that TA1 will scream that they are fighting to the death but in truth most players or Tribes for that matter never ever do?

Just my thoughts

DeletedUser

We know we're not much of a threat, we have no chance against TEAM. We're just trying to make things interesting by survivng for as long as possible. :)

Also, I don't know who Pam Ayers is :D (it took a google search)

DeletedUser

well the main thing here is ta1 are more a fly buzzin around our heads that we kinda slap every now and again we having a handy time at this stage with them and anyother tribe like them would have quit by now and turned into barbs,,, i have alotta respect for their spirit and am a strong believer that u try yer best till yer rimmed...y make these villages if u just gonna quit when u lose a few
i dont think theres much point in looking to this thread for serious discussion now at this stage it will be a post about team taking 20 villages followed by a post sayin oh well we got one back off so and so,,,how did it feel to lose a village
i hope u learn alot from yer encounter ,,,i was an idiot till i got wooped on one of my first accounts and i reckon u guys will move onto a diff world sooner or later and with activity drive and what u learned u can do a better job taking yer good members and leaving yer sissys here
i think the only reason for keepin this thread open is for funny stuff but each to their own
i like some of u guys although i would never be seen in yer tribe lol,,,,would ruin my rep and cramp my style
respect u dudes fr sticking it out

DeletedUser

well the main thing here is ta1 are more a fly buzzin around our heads that we kinda slap every now and again we having a handy time at this stage with them and anyother tribe like them would have quit by now and turned into barbs,,, i have alotta respect for their spirit and am a strong believer that u try yer best till yer rimmed...y make these villages if u just gonna quit when u lose a few
i dont think theres much point in looking to this thread for serious discussion now at this stage it will be a post about team taking 20 villages followed by a post sayin oh well we got one back off so and so,,,how did it feel to lose a village
i hope u learn alot from yer encounter ,,,i was an idiot till i got wooped on one of my first accounts and i reckon u guys will move onto a diff world sooner or later and with activity drive and what u learned u can do a better job taking yer good members and leaving yer sissys here
i think the only reason for keepin this thread open is for funny stuff but each to their own
i like some of u guys although i would never be seen in yer tribe lol,,,,would ruin my rep and cramp my style
respect u dudes fr sticking it out

We're certainly cutting down to only some of the better players now. It was only recently we had a full tribe, now we're down to 33! We're hoping to hold out until the next world is released and maybe beyond that.

This thread isn't all that useful for stats, its more of a bit of banter :)

DeletedUser

Well i'm hoping it will be easier than this one has! I just got to make sure I stay away from the K that has the biggest tribe on it...

DeletedUser

you should speak more need to tinkle hit the nail on the head
all about learning and doing your best with the short stack you have
we will fight to the death
this thread is for some good banter and theres been some good bashing
still cant believe people take it so serious lol

ps we officiallly rimmed {yes rimmed }enzyme today to claim our first termination of another tribe
it was a long war with them they might have put up a better fight if they hadnt lost some average players to team
but for now we stomp on the heads eat their flesh and toast to the death of our long term enemy
big cheer to ta1
hoorah

peace out death to team

DeletedUser

haha u guys crack me up man,,, i was actually having a look at that enzyme village a while ago then myy attention was drawn elsewhere ,, congratulations on yer rimming of enzyme,, im sure u can kick back and noble our farms for a while again to rest ,,