TEAM vs TWM/ODIN and ODINR

DeletedUser3227

with the disrespect from twm we have recieved, an odin being as thick as theives with them, and now mixing members in ODINR, TEAM will now look at consolidating the north.

Side 1:
Tribes: TEAM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ODIN ODINR TWM
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 2
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 81,391
Side 2: 19,244
Difference: 62,147

chart

this is looking like a fun war, with team and virtus teaming up in a sense. good luck to all involved.

DeletedUser

I think we can safely say we will be cooperating on some levels lol

DeletedUser

That seems a bit below the belt don't you think? Disrespect? From whom?

DeletedUser3227

the leveller in particular, and the rubbish i have read from inside your tribe has said it all.

DeletedUser

What stuff from inside the tribe? Pretty much, our only topic on our forums is Virtus, and where to send my Chuck Norris pally, ROFL. I'm now a tad puzzled :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssh secret squirrel is about:icon_wink:

DeletedUser3227

well im sure you know what im talking about, if not then thats your bad luck big balls fozzy.

DeletedUser

I don't know what you're talking about, that's why i'm asking.

DeletedUser

An old song springs to mind, how does it go......................'Whos sorry nowwww, whos sorry nowwwwwwww.........'

Something like that.

Anyways, back on topic. Maybe TWM,ODIN and ODINR shouldn't have been so cocky with TEAM.

I believe you will learn to regret trying to throw your weight around, but then again, probably not.

Let the games begin.

DeletedUser

It's like you're saying the whole of all 3 tribes were cocky towards TEAM, I wasn't, in fact I was rather polite as I usually am.

DeletedUser7149

Dang, I only have 1 pair of dancing shoes. Looks like I gotta go buy another pair.

DeletedUser6444

Stop worrying BBF its only a game , I saw thelevllers reports he was robbed , they just looking for an excuse , we have never bragged got on any high horse I can think of , we always say we`re what we are ... two big tribes trying to find reasons to attack us ... look they call us noobs , make up stuff ... and when it comes down to the real stuff run scared , look how happy Juke is now his old muckers have joined in lol

Forget them they will massage the stats hide behind each other lol, and tell the world how clever they are

Well deadmix declaring on us on your own may have been a decent thing to do but to have to help virtus must leave them mighty red faced lol

Cowardly act and you talk about disrespect ... but as the world knows you dump frontliners when your stats drop .. hope the ex PBM guys are feeling secure lol

Lets get this straight and open a new thread with virtus / team etc against us .... I am feeling sick lol... usually a feeling I get when hanging round guys with no personal pride ....

get ready to flame its all your good at lol .......

I`m looking forward to fighting the best part of 60 million points . unless you need to persuade someone else to join you ... and I also have some interesting titbits from both virtus and team forums ... well we do own you guys don`t we ;) .....

DeletedUser3227

ahahah we have heard it all b4 mate. join the que, its a mighty long 1, but please come up with ur own material as old dogs sayings are out of date now.

there was no cowardly act about it. you nobbled a team member , which we recruited from our war with pbm b4 you lot scab up a few vills, we informed you about our new members then a couple hrs later you send in nobles. then had the gaul to claim refugee? he was our refugee. none the less you never returned the vills. u nobled us and got cheeky, we will retaliate,

as for odin, they knew we were not happy with you guys, then the recruit twm players into there academy, they also keep recruiting in our ks and clusters, even when approached as they recruited refugees they still dont dismiss. and we know they are with twm all the way.

all these are valid enough reasons for war. dont cry coward because you provoke us and now we come after you.

DeletedUser

Just so everyone knows, here's how Virtus work: PeteTurner was booted from Virtus a couple of days ago because he was getting hammered by us and ODIN. But the funny thing is he's still attacking us, guess who's sitting him?

JUKE AIRLINES!

So by rights he's still in Virtus, why would anyone do that? I wonder!

:icon_rolleyes:​

DeletedUser

Hey we tried to negotiate a peace between you guys. I have a feeling your council never wanted one in the first place. We also worked with you guys on all the issues you brought up. Odin tried to be reasonable. Crying foul wont change the current state of things. It is what it is.

DeletedUser

ahahah we have heard it all b4 mate. join the que, its a mighty long 1, but please come up with ur own material as old dogs sayings are out of date now.

there was no cowardly act about it. you nobbled a team member , which we recruited from our war with pbm b4 you lot scab up a few vills, we informed you about our new members then a couple hrs later you send in nobles. then had the gaul to claim refugee? he was our refugee. none the less you never returned the vills. u nobled us and got cheeky, we will retaliate,

as for odin, they knew we were not happy with you guys, then the recruit twm players into there academy, they also keep recruiting in our ks and clusters, even when approached as they recruited refugees they still dont dismiss. and we know they are with twm all the way.

all these are valid enough reasons for war. dont cry coward because you provoke us and now we come after you.

ROFL, we were attacking keltic1888 for over a week before you invited him to your tribe, he went inactive after we started attacking him. I was speaking to Galica and he suddenly told me about a noble train heading for keltic1888, I didn't know how he knew that until I looked at his profile and saw he was in TEAM. Galica told me you'd want the village back which I agreed we would do when I spoke to you, but then you never got back to me and the village was ready to be handed back. Obviously you weren't interested in getting that village back without a war, why lie about it? It's a game! And we all know Virtus asked you to join in, giving you the opportunity to use that really bad excuse to try making us people look bad. Why don't you check the last time we nobled a village off keltic and the time he joined TEAM? It was hours!

DeletedUser6444

Max lets face it if you were going to retaliate you would have declared ages ago lol,

And how can we show you disrespect , we have had no comms really and you earn respect ... I`m sure you will try hard to earn ours , we respect virtus but have a reason too l ... never heard of TAME !!!

DeletedUser3227

Jun 06
18:43 keltic1888 joined the tribe.

Enterprise Angelville (640|288) K26 9,294 keltic1888 [TEAM] Rev BlueJeans [TWM] 2010-06-06 22:15:13

and i believe it was a 1 hr train, so yes it was hrs. the mail got sent to you the same time he joined us, what 3 hrs wasnt enough? oh thats right you guys were attacking from the reports, so when ketlic TEAM came up on ur attack page he must have not seen it lol?

so what, u guys jump in on the war with pbm after we broke there back, he was our refugee to do with as we pleased, odin have recruited heaps of members we were attacking for weeks and im sure twm has too, so please b4 u call me a liar get your facts right mate as i will burn you and prove you wrong as i just did. havent you learnt anything from dogs?

DeletedUser

Actually I would differ with you on P.B.M. If anyone can claim the mantle of warred the longest with P.B.M. it is us. We have had two combined wars with them. Our first war they declared on us and we fought them to a standstill while you fought dukes. Our second war we started fighting them about the same time you did. You guys hadnt really crossed into K26 yet (you were still taking them out of K25) while we took something like 65-70 villages from them. During that time TWM was attacking them and taking villages about 4-5 days later. TWM also took about 60-70 villages in total by the end. They werent some johnny-come-lately's who just ate up the scraps. That was Virtus who jumped in after P.B.M. was all but disbanding. Nothing wrong with that per se, Virtus saw an opportunity and they took it. Also, you guys took in players just like we did. You just took in fewer of them because you only want big point players. Thats fair, but dont waggle your finger at us like its wrong to take in players when you do the same thing. Did team significantly contribute to the fall of P.B.M.? Yes. Did they 'break their back', that is highly debatable.

Last edited by a moderator: