Technical Advantage

DeletedUser

[...]

These attacks would be illegal on .net as you cannot get that with the 2 enter method [...]

[th]Bolded part is, where you are wrong. One can. Probably not everyone. But even me, being 41 years old (or probably because of a beginning doddering) is able to do. Thus I assume a young and healthy teenager or twen (which is the majority of players) should be capable to do the same. [/th]

DeletedUser

Asides from going off to practice to see what times I can get as it would seem I am far too slack coming here from .net then - though I had best not get good as that as I would get banned over there :icon_biggrin:

Can you please answer how you spot the difference between pipelining and the 2 E method

DeletedUser

[th]"2E method" (valid)
laeufer_Kopie.jpg

"pipelined method" (illegal)
Motorrad_Logo.gif

One method (the legal one) is done manually. The second, illegal one, is abusing technical advantages instead. Latter is illegal and as said, there are methods to detect a LOT of them already, numbers raising, because the cheat-detection also is improved with every minor update of the game. [/th]

DeletedUser1189

Using opera the fastest I can send a 5 noble train is around one second. Maybe its latency or something but I can only hit two and enter so fast anyway :) I have found in my experience if a train is coming at you then stack. That way you dont have to worry about how quick its moving :)

DeletedUser

[th]Bolded part is, where you are wrong. One can. Probably not everyone. But even me, being 41 years old (or probably because of a beginning doddering) is able to do. Thus I assume a young and healthy teenager or twen (which is the majority of players) should be capable to do the same. [/th]

/slow sticks hand up

I can do it on .net :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Thanks Thargoran I sure do love them pretty pictures

So by reading between the lines you aren't going to tell me or you don't have a way of spotting the difference - fair play I can't argue with that

This of course leads to me to question why was it banned in .net then if it's perfectly possible to do with out cheating... but that's a question I shall bother the admins with in .net as it's not a .uk question

Cheers for clearing this all up for me

DeletedUser

[th]I won't tell you the difference for a simple reason: I need some sleep every now and then. If I'd instruct the community, what they should NOT change in their technical settings to NOT violate the rules, I'd have to ban half of them in the next few days and listen at their appeals. The "E2" technique should be common knownledge. It's simply preparing the browser's tabs, sending the commands with [enter], switching to the next tab with [2]. That's all. That's legal.

Actually I don't know of any other version of this game, which copied the 150 ms rule from .net. I only could guess, they got fed up with argueing in hundreds of tickets daily, that a train at lightspeed is doable without cheating. It may have been a matter of the masses of tickets rather than really a try to prevent any cheating. But that's really just a guess of mine, nothing more. [/th]

DeletedUser

Thank you for taking the time to explain this to me fella it's most appreciated