/!\ TFF News by The Rover

DeletedUser

Hiya my lovely tasty lemon drops on UK3 Tavern,

since several things worth reporting happened in recent time I thought of sharing them with all of you!

I sort of nicked the idea of creating a 'News' (rather pnp, though not quite suiting the terminology as just reporting on various issues) from German externals. They're often publicized weekly and later on monthly though I won't have the patience and mood to do it that often, just on occasion as I detect any issue that's worth reporting in order to enliven UK3 externals again since this seems to be almost dead (Shroud Wearers did an excellent job did you already bury all our readers and commenters?!) :icon_cry:

For musical background I suggest THIS HERE, unless AC/DC's not your style of choice then do as you please. I chose this song as it reminds me off the TFF way to handle stuff :icon_wink:

The graphic contains potentially hazard content such as a part of a message from the Tribal Wars support team for UK3. I do NOT intend to commence a discussion whether the warning has warranty or not and I do NOT intend to question the warning the support staff has issued. It's just the attempt trying to handle that event in an humorous way. Thus I refused to neither take screens from the ticket nor sharing more content as necessary since I do know publicizing as well as discussing conversations between a player and any support staff on the externals is strictly forbidden and will result in my graphic being removed and prolly me receiving a warning any way.
My screens have been done via reproducing the text on the internal forums and taking a screen off the preview. It is NOT the exact text which appears on the original ticket message.

Secondly, the quote beneath does NOT refer to mods cheating, but is hinting at DEATH breaching rules since quite a bunch of their accounts hasn't changed point or OD score for more than a month now and we assume lots of their accounts are sat by the same person or even played with login data. This quote obviously was meant in a sarcastic way.

76642aceaa71a9c7600fa0901c089f8f.png

Thank you for your understanding.

http://abload.de/img/tffnewsm0kqo.jpeg
(hit once to enlarge image)

tffnewsm0kqo.jpeg

To be continued!

Coming soon (maybe):
  • Quitter predictor! (what's this?! :icon_eek:)
  • how to nuke inefficiently!
  • how to behave in case of receiving a nuke op announcement!
  • a shedfull more helpful lessons on STE LAKE-ish
  • and much more news about to come stay tuned!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was unprepared for reading the cover of STE LAKE lingo 4 DUMMEES I about spit mountain dew all over my screen. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser5582

very funny and very well presented! Not met this Ste Lake but good luck with the dictionary. Uk3 used to have the best externals and great to see after so much silence back with an epic post!

DeletedUser7941

lol mint m8 put a smile on my face lol . thats what took u 30 mins would ov took m8 about a week 2 do that maby longer. lets see if red decides 2 chat on hear since he has blocked coms between me and him now and i miss his feminine carm xxxx love u really red my lil flower
cant understand whats up with him really hehehehehehehe

DeletedUser

Excellent Stefan. Now wheres my copy of 'STE Lake for Dummies' as I've no idea what Steve has just put.

DeletedUser7797

lol mint m8 put a smile on my face lol . thats what took u 30 mins would ov took m8 about a week 2 do that maby longer. lets see if red decides 2 chat on hear since he has blocked coms between me and him now and i miss his feminine carm xxxx love u really red my lil flower
cant understand whats up with him really hehehehehehehe

I assume that you are referring to me here when you say Red.

I haven't blocked anyone :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I'm not there either ..sob...sob

Go barb, I'll name one of the asteroids on the asteroid belt after you, then :p
Thats why the belt is spiked with DEATH accounts which gone barb or have been given up.

DeletedUser7797

Go barb, I'll name one of the asteroids on the asteroid belt after you, then :p
Thats why the belt is spiked with DEATH accounts which gone barb or have been given up.

Sorry my friend that isn't going to happen. I'm having a ball:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Pffft, finally you post again Redleg! I was getting worried, you're usually the DEATH-er who never shuts up :icon_sad:

DeletedUser7941

I assume that you are referring to me here when you say Red.

I haven't blocked anyone :icon_confused:

i received a mail off the siro account i tryed 2 message u back and well look below last i new u where sitting that account

You cannot answer because your conversational partner has blocked your messages.
MailMail

Subject This is fun!!! << >>
Conversational partner siroXel26
Folder: Inbox

siroXel26 on 17.01. at 16:18
I'm sure that you were talking about me, but you didn't really mean to call me names

DeletedUser7797

I haven't time to sit accounts mate, too busy having fun

DeletedUser

Awesome post Stefan - made me laugh.

You nicked my village though - I had my eye on 500|500 since UK3 started!!!

DeletedUser

Awesome post Stefan - made me laugh.

You nicked my village though - I had my eye on 500|500 since UK3 started!!!

Take it from him, than. I'd contribute 100 nukes to the cause! :lol: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser7941

I haven't time to sit accounts mate, too busy having fun

what eva all i can say is ur lucky there anit long left on this world cos i would personally come 4 u with what u did

DeletedUser4083

What has the duchess done that has got you wound up? He is a real pussycat in reality :p