TFF/TFE versus the Rest

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, just a quick note for you all Aots tribe or not Aots tribe but this is all pretty bad (said in the 'best' way I could) but everyone who has commented on this before my post now needs to know that this is just a game remember. ;) I just feel that you shouldn't be winding each other up or yourselves up over a game really and trying to have better comebacks than one another. :/ Simples :)

Anyway, this is the first and last time I am going to post on here so you guys can carry on getting at each other (if you want) however in my opinion its is going no-where.

Hawk Out.

DeletedUser

^^ This is all apart of the game, always has been despite being enemies with a lot of you on here, posting/flaming/teasing slightly is all taken in good taste and playfulness of the game, Its not just here but every world. Adellion was one of the most hated players on world 1, but respected all the same, so when he left even his enemies were sorry to see him go (well some of em, why did you have to return eh ade???? meh...). If you don't like the playful teasing and banter amongst enemies Id steer clear of this topic, and maybe start a new one for reading poetry to each other around the statue.
icon_wink.gif

Triarii2D

Reaction score
and most importantly washed and ironed his I heart Scotland T shirt. Didn't use conditioner mind but is a step in the right direction.

No worries Jo, is now conditioned, ironed and washed :icon_biggrin:

^^ This is all apart of the game, always has been despite being enemies with a lot of you on here, posting/flaming/teasing slightly is all taken in good taste and playfulness of the game, Its not just here but every world. Adellion was one of the most hated players on world 1, but respected all the same, so when he left even his enemies were sorry to see him go (well some of em, why did you have to return eh ade???? meh...). If you don't like the playful teasing and banter amongst enemies Id steer clear of this topic, and maybe start a new one for reading poetry to each other around the statue.
icon_wink.gif

Flaming is a bit of good fun done in a light-hearted nature, we might hate each other in-game, but for all we know the person on the other side is a really good guy or girl

DeletedUser

Dee will join the poetry corner if one is started as he does nothing else. :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes: TFF, TFE
Side 2:
Tribes: DEATH, AOTS, Rev, A.F.A, SPQR, Rev 2, NAME, AL, NUTTER, AlphaE, DK, TEF, TSF, Battle, TA, TOGs, ORC, NSD

Timeframe: 10/01/2011 18:00:00 to 22/01/2011 10:00:44

Total conquers:

Side 1: 393
Side 2: 806
Difference: 413

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 207
Side 2: 69
Difference: 138

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,520,474
Side 2: 5,393,462
Difference: 1,872,988

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,789,440
Side 2: 666,181
Difference: 1,123,259

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8800

hey everyone its your favourite furry animal back and ready for more harmless fun
suicide ed enough with the stats as we have the war manager in our tribe now that tells me all i need to know lol
im addicted to it lol
i do hope everyone is getting along fine with no scripts welcome to my world lol

DeletedUser

haha the scripts still work matey :) it's good when the people who write them are your mates ;)