*TFT* declared on Jack...oops

DeletedUser4817

Just an FYI, pretty much as the New Year ceasefire finished, *TFT* attacked Jack. TBH, I think the attacks were an attempt to hold the tribe together as much as anything as it looks like they have got the inactivity problem. Anyway, in the East they have pretty much stopped functioning as a tribe. Good individual players, though.

Side 1:
Tribes: Jack
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: *TFT*
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 3
Difference: 22

1royvc.png

DeletedUser

Tbh i would have liked this to have been made into PnP and given us some more background info and details :icon_sad:

TFT if you read here then get some nice PnP up pwetty pwease

DeletedUser4817

I'd be surprised if they do. I'm afraid it's not a very dramatic conflict; it's not going to change/decide who controls continents, noone else is involved in it, there were no border skirmishes building up to war, we're quite a distance apart so it is slow-moving; noone has moved from one tribe to another.

It just...doesn't have the drama of near-neighbours like SPQR/MH. A simple nice clean fight.

But it is two top 10 tribes fighting so worth a glancing mention.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

These are the war threads i prefer to see. Less talking and more fighting. :D

DeletedUser

These are the war threads i prefer to see. Less talking and more fighting. :D

Only cause you talk like Lennie from "Of Mice and Men" :lol:

Nice down to earth, honest comment there Jack In The Green, is rare to see these days lol.

Hopefully get some TFT input to keep the thread going.

DeletedUser

Yh obviuosly thats why ui: recruting them? ^^^

Hi mitchnom, the 3 players we have recruited were not actively involved in fighting Jack. Thanks for your concern tho, I'll be sure to run everything we do by you in future.

DeletedUser

you so that mister!^^^. I was very disappointed I was not told directly, my secertary told me. Which is appalling.

DeletedUser6168

a couple of tft player joined us, they are very happy in there new home.

DeletedUser

Well Jack I believe this could be called a resounding victory congrats