The 1337 Alliance

• Thread starter Terms and Conditions
  • Start date

DeletedUser

So, i read the thread; The Great Alliance and couldnt help but notice how it seems the big boys are going to get anal-rap3d.
So, i devised a secret plan all in my little head, to make the Frick!, iHate Theory(ies) because my ASBO is Lost~ Alliance.
We will basically have huggles, liek this;

huggles.jpg

So then, we will be liek;

i-love-you-103.jpg

And then if anyone gets in our way, we will;

nuke.jpg

Your town with;

1_kisses.jpg

Thankyou for looking at this slightly pointless thread, although, it was our reply to 'The sh!t3 Great Alliance'!

Please note; this is for the trollz and not serious.

Remember, weHate you!
Kind regards; TnC <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice post of pnp :)

Although i don't think Ihate would be up for it.

DeletedUser

:D he isn't is he o noez Ihate are going to mass alliance the good tribes and ownz

DeletedUser

:D he isn't is he o noez Ihate are going to mass alliance the good tribes and ownz

Well seeing as i know everyone in the tribe and what they are capable of, we dont need a mass alliance to own, but we may ally another elite tribe for a bit of core K fun ;)

DeletedUser

lol
like the name and the first pic is still making me laugh

DeletedUser

lol
like the name and the first pic is still making me laugh

Much appreciated feedback, if this is considered a success i shall start making PnP's, although at this moment in time, i havent got any image editing software installed, so i currently cannot do anything :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

TeaAndCrumpets > Terms and Conditions. :<

This would be sexu though.

DeletedUser644

Its a good bit of fun, but am I the only one who thinks the PnP is... dissapointing (couldn't think of another word without sounding too harsh)? Or is the standards of PnP really low on this world? :\

DeletedUser

Its a good bit of fun, but am I the only one who thinks the PnP is... dissapointing (couldn't think of another word without sounding too harsh)? Or is the standards of PnP really low on this world? :\

I agree.
I think it is just a bit of fun, nothing serious.

DeletedUser

Imo nothing really worth PnPing yet... At least not that I've seen.

DeletedUser644

The recent tribe infiltrations were quite decent and a bit of bashing to, but for a few people to call this good PnP just sounds like either a bad taste in PnP, or ass licking :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

No interesting tribes around. Unlike W1, when PnP popped up it tended to be about established tribes (read StaMin) who thought they were good (read StaMin) but really were full of noobs (read STD!, eh BT).

Tribes here are either established premades Frick!, iHate, Saints etc, or too nameless/nooby to be interesting to PnP. There's nothing exciting going to come out of Mass RecruitingTribe #13980 that wasn't there in the PnP for Mass Recruiting Tribe #13979

DeletedUser

Yeah STD! were all nubs, specially cheesasaurus and that Freeze guy.

What a noob.

At any rateee, hopefully something decent will come up, and personally I'm not a humongous fan of infiltrate noob tribe and post. What effort is involved? You have to have access to an account and ability to con a new player into doing something for you. Wow.

DeletedUser

The recent tribe infiltrations were quite decent and a bit of bashing to, but for a few people to call this good PnP just sounds like either a bad taste in PnP, or ass licking :icon_wink:

This world is hardly started, once it gets going the dirt'll begin to be dished out.

DeletedUser

PnP's are good for now, we just need to wait 'til the noob tribes are getting disbanded lol