The amazing Quest

DeletedUser

So what's everyone going to do when they get the 5k of each resources.

Go for an extra mine level or two ?

Go for hq rush or smithy rush ?

Build 20.LC, 125.Axe or mixed troops.

Just asking because I don't know what to do lol and I guess this could liven up the forums ;)

DeletedUser11546

I'm going to hit complete quest, when my warehouse can't hold all the resources because I'm cool like that.

DeletedUser8782

wait wut :eek:

Which quest do i get 5k of each res for?

Will spend it on extra LC :)

DeletedUser4147

Building 15/15/15 mines glen, keep up!

You obviously use it to do some good deeds for your people, and others, how about 9 Hiding place levels all queued at once, any left-overs can go directly to the first inactive you see, maybe the extra finance will make them play.

DeletedUser

Im sure you mean the 1031 Wood, 1900 Clay and 2259 Iron - Quest(Cost from 2-3 Stable/Research LC)

I'll be Spiking your farms and building a wall :icon_razz:

DeletedUser12314

Well I have already too much qued in HQ/Stable/Rax, go me.

DeletedUser9748

Get some cats to shape down the barb villages so I can farm them better

DeletedUser9748

/serious mode on

The most common dilemma that people have in these worlds are when to go for an academy. Most accepted strategy is to max the pits and then get nobles (in the meantime you should have built a small nuke to get a second village). But it is difficult for more people to be patient until they have 30/30/30 pits so you can stop at 27/27/27 for example which is a good stop to start getting an academy.

Of course you must calculate what kind of village you can noble, if you have a free one (internal etc.) go for full pits and leave the army. If you must clear one, then you might need to wait and get a better nuke or a train.

DeletedUser12314

/serious mode on

The most common dilemma that people have in these worlds are when to go for an academy. Most accepted strategy is to max the pits and then get nobles (in the meantime you should have built a small nuke to get a second village). But it is difficult for more people to be patient until they have 30/30/30 pits so you can stop at 27/27/27 for example which is a good stop to start getting an academy.

Of course you must calculate what kind of village you can noble, if you have a free one (internal etc.) go for full pits and leave the army. If you must clear one, then you might need to wait and get a better nuke or a train.

3 nobles first villa.

DeletedUser

Oh how I hate the package system xD So no trains in the first villa? Darn.

Flawless

Reaction score
thats why people get a second village close to their 1st one as fast as possible.. to get the trains up quicker...

DeletedUser12303

So what's everyone going to do when they get the 5k of each resources.

Go for an extra mine level or two ?

Go for hq rush or smithy rush ?

Build 20.LC, 125.Axe or mixed troops.

Just asking because I don't know what to do lol and I guess this could liven up the forums ;)
Very good question. Surprised there isn't someone who went all math nerdy and made a quest table and laid it out for their tribe. Something that I would love to have seen in my tribe and previous tribes. The questions always come up should I keep my resides even should I keep iron lower. I know each case is circumstantial but only to an extent and generic builds tend to work in most cases. Obviously there will be some differences but a guide more detailed than build mines would help a tribe as a who.e out a whole lot more but dukes are lazy and so are people. We prefer to spend our time writing about thing rather than doing them.

if anyone did do a quest table out or guidelines to no hauls and limited hauls or wants to discuss it with me hit me up on Skype : twntwnobletw will be helpful for ,y next no hauls tribe. And I love a chat. And possible recruits who think they are just chatting :D